What's your NSV today???

Options

Replies

• shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    my doctor telling me I looked amzing . . . and writing down the mfp website I gave her!!!
  • AndyStanford
    AndyStanford Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I fit into a size 12 today. :) While the pants were too snug for public wear, they zipped easily!
    If they zip up, they can be worn in public, they might just be a little attention-grabbing. ;)

My own NSV is trying on a t-shirt that I bought on the holiday that sent me to my heaviest weight this June, and it looking OK. There's a photo of me wearing it the day after I bought it, and it's stretched tight across my gut, now it's loose over the gut. Still tight over the man-boobs, but still...

Have to check if I've still got any trousers in the next size down to try on.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    The jeans I bought in the last Xmas sales now need a belt or they come down over my hips.
    Looking forward to sales!
  • appyspirit
    appyspirit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I bought a 34 lb box of kitty litter, and while I was lugging it into the house, I realized that I used to "wear" that every day!
  • griffga1
    Options
    NSV - put on a pair of pants this morning, thinking hmm, these aren't as loose as the rest of my pants, must have been the wine and cheese at the Christmas party last night. When I got to work, I noticed the tag, and these are a size smaller than I normally wear.
  • kittyraj
    kittyraj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My NSV today was wearing two knitted jumpers on top of one another and still look sexy (instead of a tight pack of sausage! LOL)

I don't care about the scales, I just want to look the best version of myself. The way I was created to look! :-D
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    mine is being able to eat a cupcake and really enjoying it, because i'm at maintenance now, after being on MFP for 295 days and losing 21llbs
  • cargbrock
    Options
    I weighed 138 before moving to Florida. I've been staying with my grandparents and they LOVE to feed me. I randomly decided to weigh myself one day and I was up to 142 (my highest). I was so upset, then I came across mfp from someone on instagram about 2 1/2 weeks ago and I'm now back down to 138.
  • dunadan
    dunadan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have two.

1. Going to Eddie Bauer and after trying on jeans, getting the pair of straight-leg jeans, instead of loose/relaxed/boot-cut that I have been normally getting.

2. Being able to buy L shirts instead of XL. I realize that I'm going to need to buy a bunch of new tops since most of my closet is XL, and some of them just hang on me like a sack. :)
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    After a 3.2 mile run I did 45 push-ups!
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Coming home from work and my son (18) saying "Hey mom, have you lost weight? I haven't seen you wear anything that close to/flattering to your body in a long time!"

I was wearing a straight skirt and sweater as opposed to all the bigger fuller skirts.
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Avoided some chocolate biscuits at work today because I knew when I came home, I could eat my weight watchers with a nice cup of tea (which would be smaller propoints).
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I put on a belt that I haven't worn in years!
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Today I felt very bloated & fat because I ate a lot of junk & sugar carbs last night... but this morning I was stretching my arms up & my mom told me I looked skinny :D
  • woodsy0912
    Options
    Loving all of these!

I found a hip bone last night!
  • kalghoul
    kalghoul Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Got into a pair of jeans that I 'outgrew' about 5 years ago!! I also like that my shirts don't stain across the chest. Yes, you heard right---I am happy that my chest is smaller!! I am more comfortable with my body that I have been in 5-10 years!
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    today i had to re hole my belt as it was too lose on the tightest notch! :)
  • glitteringloke
    Options
    I have 2 pair of identical pants. 18s and 16s. The 18s feel like they're falling down all the time and the 16s were tightish. well, today i put on whichever pair i found (was in a hurry) and they were comfortable. About half way through the day, i noticed they were the 16s :D

(and yesterday, someone at work noticed i was losing weight :D)
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    wearing belts that I haven't worn since I was 20 and I am 34 so yes big NSV not only do they fit but they are 5 holes in. and all my med pants and panties are too big need smalls!!!
  • GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I have only had one "splurge" this holiday season!!!! I only ate 2 large Thanksgiving meals with many desserts (I have 2 houses to visit). BUT that was it, back to healthy eating. I haven't had any cravings or anything since!!! AND that includes my PMS... THIS is the FIRST TIME I didn't crave chocolate!!!! YAY ME! lol I plan on eating a nice unhealthy meal this saturday for my 5 year anniversary and then Christmas dinner... I think that is the key, planning!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!