Zija?

Options
My mom has been practically shoving Zija down my throat (not literally) for the last four months, trying to get me to buy it or get on board to be a distributor so hers can be paid for (the way I understand it, the deal is get two people to buy and sell, yours is paid for the month). I've kept telling her no, because the weight was coming off just fine in the spring. But now that I've started trying to lose again and am having a really hard time getting the weight to come off, I'm wondering if I should just give it a shot. The only reason I haven't wanted to is because it's -expensive-. I'm trying to get out on my own, so every dollar counts for me, and my friends aren't gonna buy it. They're all broke students, most of which aren't interested in losing weight. So the price has been the biggest reason for me to stop and go, "Um, no thanks, Ma." I just can't seem to justify spending that much on a product that's gonna drain my savings and allow me to gain it all back if I just stop using it. I'm really reluctant and uncertain about buying this product even for a short period of time, but I'm hearing so many good things. But then again, realistically speaking, that's advertising for you. You hear enough good things, you buy it, not knowing what they're not telling you about the product.

So what I want to know is, has anyone tried this and found that it's actually worth the price? Have you gone off the product, and if so, did you gain the weight back? Were there any negative effects? I could ask my mom, but she has something to directly gain from telling me only good things, so I can't really trust her opinion.

Replies

• SweetlyVague
    SweetlyVague Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but I have a co-worker who has. From what he said, it tasted awful and didn't do much for him, either. He's also tried that Body by Vi stuff, as well. He's still doing that so maybe that's something you might wanna try looking to instead. My step-Dad used it and said it worked, but I really can't say myself. I don't trust that kind of stuff.

I tried to look into Zijamyself and there's slim to none for actual information about this product aside from people here and there asking questions as you are, or people claiming it's a scam. Most reviews I find look to be extremely fishy, more often than not pushing people to buy this product (link and all) because it "worked so well for them". That's a ploy used all too often with stuff like this. I delved into trying to find a way to help me lose weight with products like this when I first started, amongst other pills and the like, and they all wind up being the same: scams to prey on people.

At the end of the day, it all seems to be the same tired multi-level marketing pitch we've seen hundreds of times before. Don't let your mom drag you into a pyramid scheme, or into buying into the "miracle cure" nonsense. Weight loss isn't easy, especially the all natural way, but it's your best bet.
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You would be better off taking green coffee bean, at least there is some research behind it!
  • Totalife17
    Options
    there is extensive research behind Zija
  • Totalife17
    Options
    I loooooove Zija!
    I actually don't promote the business end of it - but I love it and tell people that has been the key to my success along with drinking Kangen alkaline water!
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I loooooove Zija!
    I actually don't promote the business end of it - but I love it and tell people that has been the key to my success along with drinking Kangen alkaline water!

Mine is all attributed to rainbows and gummy bears...
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I loooooove Zija!

Mine is all attributed to rainbows and gummy bears...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    According to Google this Moringa stuff is used to fatten up cattle, increase milk production, accelerate plant growth, and feed in humans in a famine.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    So, you want to be a Mary Kay girl ?
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    So, you want to be a Mary Kay girl ?
    Pretty much. And if you don't want to be a Mary Kay girl, keep some integrals handy for the next year or so until the stuff stops working for her and she feigns ignorance of the stuff's existence.