ab circle pro?

Options
Okay, I really am interested in buying an ab circle pro, but I want everyone's opinion on them before I do...is it really worth the money?

Replies

• pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    I've never used one, but I hear it's bad on your back unless you have a really strong back.
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    I've never used one, but I hear it's bad on your back unless you have a really strong back.
  • dkcj4fox
    dkcj4fox Posts: 35
    Options
    All those Ab machines are a waste. You can't spot reduce.
    Doing sit-ups doesn't make fat come off your mid-section.
    If you chewed gum everyday would your cheeks get thinner?
    Last year I lost 25lbs and now my abs are showing --- Friends always say, "Wow, how many sit-ups did you have to do to get those?" My reply, "Zero" The only thing I do is weight training. No sit-ups.

Plank is the only thing I do for ABS:
    Plank_small.jpg
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with dkcj4fox. It's a waste of money. Diet and strength training will get you your abs.
  • caribeals
    caribeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    sorry guys. totally disagree! :) I have tried the ab circle pro (my sis has one) i was not a fan. puts a ton of strain on the back. I do have an ab lounger sport. i'm telling you... after 1 week i noticed definate improvement in my abs and overall core strength. i can do hundreds of crunches and situps a week and not notice a difference. but the ab lounger lets you arch back and has a better range of movement. i do about 10 minutes 3 times a day. i was plateaued, but after adding the ab lounger i have jump started my weight loss and lost an extra 2 pounds in a week. :)