NEW FOODS?

bobbyvalentino
bobbyvalentino Posts: 6
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I need some new foods to try.. i want to switch it up so i don't get bored with the same old foods & turn back to horrible eating habits. any suggestions? any recipes?

Replies

• Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    No way for us to know what you're already eating as to make suggestions as to something new!
    :wink:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Without knowing what you are really eating now it would be hard to suggest new foods but you might want to browse through the recipe section here. There are many great recipies that are tried and true.

D
  • i eat simple things like microwave meals & yogurt, cereal fruit.. but im open to anything, thats why i left it kinda vague. :happy:
  • thanks for that suggestion! i had no idea there was was a recipe section here.
  • chrisx2
    chrisx2 Posts: 1
    HEY EVERYONE! MOTIVATE ME, PLEASE! I KNOW THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN LOSE THE WEIGHT BUT A SOUNDING BOARD AND SOME INSPIRATION GOES A LONG WAY. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A CHEERLEADER FOR EVERYONE AROUND ME BUT NEVER FOR MYSELF. TONIGHT IS "TAKE IT BACK TUESDAY" I AM IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL. SUCCESS TO ALL!!!!!!! JUST REMEMBER THAT "EXERCISE = EMPOWERMENT! CHRIS
This discussion has been closed.