New for the 2nd time :) Need a support group!!

Options
Hello, I am a 27 yr old stay at home mother of a busy 5 yr old boy and a very sweet 3 yr old boy. I feel like I have been trying to lose 50 lbs for 5 yrs now and will go down 10 lbs then back up again. Even before kids I struggled with keeping myself at a healthy weight. Im completely ready this time to do it and get this weight off for good! I need to do it for my health! I am insulin resistant and also have PCOS so it is really hard to lose weight and keep it off but I am determined that this time next yr I will be 50 lbs lighter and HEALTHY!!!! So I would love to build a great support system and have some great inspirations to push me along the way, also I want to return the favor! I have lost 4 lbs already, which doesnt seem like a huge dent in the 50 needed to be lost but its a start! Add me please if u need support and want to give it!

Replies

• Lauralee119
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Stay at home mom, 50 lbs to lose. four lost! We can help each other!
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a 27 yr old stay at home mother of a busy 5 yr old boy and a very sweet 3 yr old boy. I feel like I have been trying to lose 50 lbs for 5 yrs now and will go down 10 lbs then back up again. Even before kids I struggled with keeping myself at a healthy weight. Im completely ready this time to do it and get this weight off for good! I need to do it for my health! I am insulin resistant and also have PCOS so it is really hard to lose weight and keep it off but I am determined that this time next yr I will be 50 lbs lighter and HEALTHY!!!! So I would love to build a great support system and have some great inspirations to push me along the way, also I want to return the favor! I have lost 4 lbs already, which doesnt seem like a huge dent in the 50 needed to be lost but its a start! Add me please if u need support and want to give it!

I am in the same boat as you. All my life I have struggled. Friend request sent.
  • dmhorton80
    Options
    I'm all about supporting people on here...Lets do this! Feel free to add me!
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to be a part of your support group, when people ask - - I hold them accountable, so get excited and enjoy your journey. I am on a hetic one myself and could use the company. What is PCOS ??
  • cheysmomma
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom for right now as well. I have 9 months until I start a nursing program and I need to lose 30 pounds. Second time as well. P90X arrived in mail today - husband has agreed to do the program with me since he wouldn't do 30 day shred w/me for some odd reason lol. Good luck!
  • MasterKat
    Options
    2nd time go around for me too with 37 to lose. I started a program called Metabolic Research Centers (MRC) I was on the program about 2 years ago and lost 25lbs. I've put about 5 of that back on just recently. All about the support here! Welcome!
  • nocupcakesplz
    Options
    I have been on here before and lost weight but i have gain all of my weight back :( but this time around i am determined to lose it and keep it off .. i need friend on here to help me go thru it
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome, welcome....you've come o the right place. Please feel free to friend me.