Does anybody else own a Nutribullet?

Options
I have a Nutribullet, it's basically a glorified blender, but I like it. I was wondering if anybody else uses one. If you take a look at my diary, that's how I green, leafy veggies into my diet because otherwise I wouldn't be the biggest vegetable lover other than the starchy ones like corn and potatoes.

If anybody has healthy recipe ideas for smoothies, please fill me in! :) I try to keep mine low in sugar, so please keep that in mind.

Replies

• Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    no
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    I have never heard of the Nutribullet, but I would love to see smoothie ideas.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I have the magic bullet that is a lesser expensive version of that. Love it for making protein shakes and smoothies.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I use a magic bullet... Or just the average blender.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    no

^this
  • Xephyr
    Xephyr Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Actually I just bought mine today.
    I have been researching for a few months now and reading all the ratings on it.
    So I had a shake for lunch - spinach, blueberries, an apple,with Flax seeds, pumpkins seeds and cashews.
    It blended it all beautifully and perfectly :-)

I actually feel stuffed after that - very full and content.

I did not add any sugars and it tasted so very fresh and interesting.

I am Super happy I finally got it.
  • faithfullyfitdp
    Options
    I own one and have lost 100 lbs to date! Love it - Having my Beet Pear Apple Anti Oxidant, AntiBiotic, Greenie today! Fresh Organic Kale, Chard, Spinach, Parsly, Mint, 1/4 Pear, 1/4 Apple, 4 frozen stawberries, 2 oz OJ, fill to the max line with fresh brewed ginger tea (I'm a ginger addict! - I boil up a whole Ginger rhizome and make tea a gallon at a time). Yum! Very healthy - I pack the greens for fiber and it has taken away the cravings for breads and sweets! Easiest diet I have ever been on!
  • lizb59
    lizb59 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I do! I've lost 15 pounds "blasting." Have you gone to the FB page? Tons of recipes here: https://www.facebook.com/NutriBulletRecipes
  • lizb59
    Options
    I never thought of adding mint, great idea!
  • lizb59
    Options
    Awesome!