Simple Workout DVD??

Options
Hi,
I'm currently doing P90X and I really don't think I'm fit enough to start with this. I had a son about two months ago so I'm not in the best of shape. I was wondering if someone could let me know of a simpler workout dvd, with simple exercises such as jumping jacks, push ups, etc. Thanks!

Replies

• lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Hi. Congrats on your kid first of all. I just started doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I know they have a DVD, it is around $16 i believe but youtube has the same thing minus the meal plan, i believe. Today was my first day and it basically is push ups, crunches, jumping jacks, jump rope, weights and things like that... atleast level 1 is.
  • angelajmrn
    angelajmrn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would agree that the 30 day shred is much easier than p90x. Also any of the walk away the pounds videos are good to get the legs and arms moving. No crunches or jumping jacks though. It is nice on the knees but gives you a good cardio. Hope that helps.
  • Feebee4
    Feebee4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred. very straight forward instuction & looks so easy so do. It's hard at first but so effective if you stick with it. You'll notice improvements everyday and the best thing about it is that's it's only 20 mins long!
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Def try the 30DS workout. I use it in the winter months when I find it hard to stay motivated. Love it!!

Also, check out your local library for rentals.
  • lisavirani
    lisavirani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Same as the above posters. Try the 30 Day Shred. The videos are free on Youtube. Good Luck! :)
  • sarahsweetheart08
    sarahsweetheart08 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys! I'll have to check that out :)
  • frygirl01
    frygirl01 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like Leslie Sansone's indoor walking videos. Very simple.
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    if you like tony horton, he has a ten minute workout. but I've heard many good things about the 30 day shred as well. :)