I'm a loser!!! Hooray!

Options
So, I got up this morning, tried on a pair of pants that I bought a while ago as a motivator that were a size small, and THEY FIT! AND THEY'RE EVEN A LITTLE BAGGY IN THE BOOTY! HOORAY! Just thought I'd share my happiness of the day. :) Now if I can just get through Thanksgiving and not outgrow them in just one day of eating...

Anyone else have a happy story for the day?

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    So, I got up this morning, tried on a pair of pants that I bought a while ago as a motivator that were a size small, and THEY FIT! AND THEY'RE EVEN A LITTLE BAGGY IN THE BOOTY! HOORAY! Just thought I'd share my happiness of the day. :) Now if I can just get through Thanksgiving and not outgrow them in just one day of eating...

Anyone else have a happy story for the day?
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!

Happy stories for today? Under 205 2 days in a row. :smile:
  • jdaniels
    Options
    I weighed today and I have lost 11 lbs this month!!! My first weigh in. And yes I am not going to ruin it tomorrow by eating everything in sight.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Way to go.!!!!!:laugh: :happy: :wink: :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • serenity1272
    Options
    I am wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear since last year!!! I have dropped a size....
    Congrats to you that is such a fun and great feeling....
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Raz.....Your a rock star :glasses:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you! It's such a great feeling to see hard work pay off! It's made me that much more sure that I'm going to stick to my plan of getting on my treadmill for an hour tomorrow and only eat a SMALL slice of pumpkin cheesecake! I think we should all remember these good feelings when we are struggling with all of the foods and bad temptations out there! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Here is one happy story.. my workout pants don't fit properly anymore. They are way too big now. Yay!! My weight hasn't changed much but my measurements have. Now I get to go shopping for new clothes.
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all!!

I have completely run out of pants that fit. I've lost 18 pounds so far, but not going shopping until right before Christmas ( and have lost another 10 or so).

We were cleaning out the garage on Sunday and I found a bag of clothes that were supposed to have gone to the Goodwill. I checked through the bag and found a pair of my old Levis that I havent worn in at least 5 years. I grabbed them out of the bag and am wearing them now. they are two sizes smaller than anything else in my closet currently .........sorry Goodwill, but I need something to get me through the next month!!
  • salterdsalter2
    Options
    Happy story for the day.... I lost 1 pound in one week. Only nine to go......
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    OK ~ another happy thought for today............hubby coaxed me into trying something on while shopping this weekend just to see how many sizes I've lost and yep ~ officially wear 3 dress sizes smaller than when I started :bigsmile: and origional wedding ring that has been too tight for the past 5 years has gotten loose enough to almost slide off. All that and still losing 1 lb. this week despite being down from the tag-team whammy of the mutant super-cold and the sciatica-attack-from-hades has me thinking that if I were physically capable of it at the moment, I'd be jumping up and down :laugh:
  • playinwfire
    Options
    good work guys! and happy thanks giving
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo happy I could bust. I finally had to go buy pants and I now fit into a size 12, thats four pants sizes I've dropped. Thank you everyone one of you who helped me out when the going got tough. :flowerforyou:
  • memeburke
    Options
    Hi,
    I've lost ,as of today 11-24 07, 33 1/2 lbs. since 9 -11 07. I found clothes, shoes even, and coats I've had stored in my sons closets from years ago, that I can wear, plus jeans I gave my daughter I couldn't wear before.I asked for them back and wearing them now. I've got my grandsons wedding this coming Friday to go to and I'm wearing my mother of the bride dress I wore in 1997 at my daughters wedding.I only wore it once. I am amazed at myself. I understand the excitement of being a loser. Keep up the good work, and congrats on your loss.
    Shirley AKA memeburke
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Way to go Memeburke! :bigsmile: Congrats and a :flowerforyou: