Anyone needing to lose more than 100lbs ?

I was looking for some people that may have to lose more than 100 lbs or more to buddy up with...I currently weigh 261, 41 yrs old mother of three, needing surgery on ankle and won't do that until the weight is lost if I can hold out that long. My husband owns a brewery and well, beer is not helping me on my weight loss journey and I am sure for other things as well. lets help one another, motivate each other and lose this weight so we can go on and live healthy, happier lives!

Replies

• Armani0434
    Armani0434 Posts: 50 Member
    I have over 100 to lose as well. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • phillipspage
    phillipspage Posts: 25 Member
    I have over 100 to lose, too. You're welcome to add me :)
  • I have 100+ to lose too. I am 265, so we are in a similar boat.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    I am nearing half way mark of my 100 lbs journey. It has been nearly 9 months now and looks like another 9 are required to reach the 100lbs target. I am going a bit slow compared to many MFPers here.
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Total yes. I've lost 88 of it. Depending how I feel when I reach 100 I may go just a few pounds beyond that. Actually right now my goal is 101 pounds because my maintenance weight cannot be at an odd number. I don't know why it just can't. It either needs to be at a multiple of 5 or an even number.

My brain is weird.
  • d4ley1
    d4ley1 Posts: 73
    thats my goal please add
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    hello I have about 160 I need to lose so I have a long road ahead!
  • Hi I would love to add all you guys to buddy up with. I am new to MFP and have very close to 100lbs to loose, 92lbs! I've gained it in that last 5 years. I am currently going through a divorce which is not helping my food addiction. I have a wonderful litle almost 2 year old son that I really want to loose the weight for. I realy need some buddies as well to help me through. Any tips for holiday time?

Amy
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    I have 100 to lose!, I've already lost a small amount of it but I'm still on track for the rest! Feel free to add me everyone!
  • cloza12
    cloza12 Posts: 68 Member
    118 lbs to lose here. I was 278 when I started and now Im 258. Add me if you'd like.
  • kblpn
    kblpn Posts: 32
    I have 106 to lose, I would LOVE to be down to 145.. someday!! Add me if you like, I am in the same boat.
  • matawna
    matawna Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me - I'm 38, mother of 3 as well - I started at 253 - Currently down to 220.2! Have a long way to go!
  • russellalr
    russellalr Posts: 11 Member
    I would really like to loss 102 ,after all said and done with. I started at 247lbs now at 235lbs. I had a lap band about 6years ago put on I went from 244 to 192lbs. later, had alot of pain and other complacations with it.So I had it removed. Now iam trying hard on my own to do it the old fashinon way. eat right and excersise 3 to 5 times a week. I work 3rd shift always tired. its tough... Good luck all. Amy
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    It looks like this boat will get bigger as many people here need to lose over 100lbs)) It is definitely achievable, many people here on MFP have done that. But it requires great determination and sometimes you feel like quitting and thats when MFP friends help. I think active MFP friends do play a big part in achieving this life style change goal by providing support and guidance.
  • shaejenell
    shaejenell Posts: 1 Member
    I have more than 100 to lose...
  • lpkd
    lpkd Posts: 5
    HI!

Not sure of how much I need to lose in pounds, but I need to lose at least 50 kilos!

Here for support if you need it!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Hi! I'm 263 pounds. feel free to add me
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Not sure of how much I need to lose in pounds, but I need to lose at least 50 kilos!

about 110 pounds
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    I've lost 55 lbs in 6 months, 125 to go to reach my goal of 180. I log in every day and I like friends that do the same.
  • i need to loose 150, i am 273.and have no idea how i am going to do this
  • Hi, Well definatly more than 100lb for me, i gained weight after i joined so when i got back on track my starting weight was 326lb, started after xmas 2011 and am currently down to 245lb so still have about 65lb more to lose, so add me if you want
  • Well I'm looking to lose about 80 more since I've already lost almost 50.
    Is that good enough?

I'm always open for making friends.
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    I have 100 to loose as well any of you feel free to add me
  • Tryinonemoretime
    Tryinonemoretime Posts: 86 Member
    When I started 70 days ago I needed to lose over a hundred pounds. I am 55 and 5 foot 4. I keep a private diary but feel free to add me if you like. Good luck to you!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Stdavis53
    Stdavis53 Posts: 233 Member
    I'm looking more towards 150 myself. 10 days in and already dropped 12 so i'm definitely moving right along! Feel free to add me if you want. Just post why you want to, I will probably turn down empty requests.

Best of luck to ya! This is a great community and we can't wait to hear your progress!
  • I have 150lbs to lose and I try to be motivational and supportive as much as I can :) Feel free to add me :)
  • Hi i started at 299lb when i started in May 2012 and now currently 208 :) but still got 58lb to lose please feel free to add me - Im 32 and have 3 kids to - i dont mind anyone adding me extra support always helps :)
  • I'm aiming to lose a total of 100 lbs. Got 86 more to go. Add me for support. We WILL make our goals!
  • laurajnick
    laurajnick Posts: 15 Member
    Good luck by the way!
    I have currently 118lbs to lose, and have lost around 28lbs, feel free to add me if you want support x x x
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Hi :smile: You're welcome to add me, anyone is. I'm just popping in to give you and everyone else a big "you can do it" cheer.