85lbs and counting

Options
I'm almost there! A week or so ago I noticed that I needed a new size in a jersey. I decided to take some a picture for comparing. I'm definitely getting there. I had no idea just how much I've changed till I saw this. Same jersey...different size :flowerforyou:

2h3bnf8.jpg

Replies

• HananYako30
    HananYako30 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    WOW, Congratulations, u look good
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow ;) Nice going!
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB YOU LOOK AMAZING!!
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    85 pounds is NOTHING to sneeze at! Thank you for sharing. You look FABULOUS by the way :)
  • kendallggaylor
    kendallggaylor Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats!!
    How long did it take you?
    Tips for all of us?
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats!!
    Tips for all of us?

Took 11 months to get to this point :) My best advice, don't fall into the dreaded scale. You're more than some numbers. Eat right, work out and pay attention to your body, how your clothes fit, and how you feel. Take weekly pictures to see the progress you make rather than pay mind to the numbers on the scale. Once I gave up the scale obsession it was smooth sailing. I also eat gluten free (by need, I have celiac) so a lot of things are homemade for me.
  • kendallggaylor
    kendallggaylor Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats!!
    Tips for all of us?

Took 11 months to get to this point :) My best advice, don't fall into the dreaded scale. You're more than some numbers. Eat right, work out and pay attention to your body, how your clothes fit, and how you feel. Take weekly pictures to see the progress you make rather than pay mind to the numbers on the scale. Once I gave up the scale obsession it was smooth sailing. I also eat gluten free (by need, I have celiac) so a lot of things are homemade for me.
    Thank you!!!!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic!
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    great job!!! you lost so much from your midsection too!! which can be hard to do!

Way to go, you are inspiring :)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome you look great!
  • katattak73
    Options
    you look great ! congrats!
  • Kristinj589
    Kristinj589 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing! inspiring!
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Hahah that's the one thing I'm sad I'll have to buy all over again! I like my jerseys!! Great job! you look amazing!
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    You look like a new person! Congratulations!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    you are looking great :), well done.
  • akelli01
    akelli01 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • jiggy_gibby
    Options
    congrats! You'll be wearing the cheerleader outfit next instead of a jersey!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    congrats! You'll be wearing the cheerleader outfit next instead of a jersey!

Honestly....this is a goal of mine...just to show myself I can fit it if I want to :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!