Need some buddys :)

Options

Replies

• SylentZee
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I try to log everything and check my friends logging too :)
  • chigau_me
    Options
    Feel free to add me! i started two months ago. i'm in Oxfordshire
  • msharvey21
    msharvey21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:smile:
  • montiel831
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • madey05
    Options
    I just joined today, and need to know a little on how to use the site, and add people in. Please feel free to add me.
  • PreciousOnetoHim
    Options
    I just started tracking my food and weight loss. I would love to be buddies! Count me in ... and thanks!
  • NewMeNext30
    NewMeNext30 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I joined MFP a while ago, but fell off the wagon. I started the fitness journey about a year ago - trying to make some sustainable life changes. So far, I have lost about 45 pounds and 33 inches and I am feeling great. But, keeping it up, and staying motivated is a challenge. For me, eating right is the hardest part. I found exercise classes that I love - kickboxing - but making smart choices is my downfall. Well, that, and eating like I am going to the electric chair! So, the more friends the merrier. I am trying to make MFP a part of my daily routine.
    Options
    Hi my name is Teara and i have to loose 97lbs just started at this lovely clinic and having a hard time consuming all the calories what type of diet are you on.
  • mikeyrs
    mikeyrs Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Okay, I started my weight loss effort in April of this year to reverse negative health indicators. I lost 47 pounds so far, and I plan to lose at least another 20 pounds before I increase my calorie limit beyond 1280 calories. Now, I feel great. I based my weight loss effort on three rules. 1 - no baked goods and no fried foods at all, 2 - no eating after 8 PM (2000 hrs), and 3 - a minimum of 60 minutes of some form of strength or aerobic exercise each day. I also accepted the reality (for my situation) that I'm not on a diet; rather, I'm accepting a change in my lifestyle that may never relax in a significant way. If my method interests you, I'd like to buddy up with you or any others with similar weight loss goals and general health objectives.
  • newlyf
    newlyf Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    New to this journey, too! Need to lose a total of 75 lbs. Count me in. I can always use more friends!
  • TimeToBeHappy18
    TimeToBeHappy18 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!!! :)
  • JnanaNari
    Options
    Hi there! Sending you a friend request now... :smile:

I just turned 41, and have been on MFP since August. I've had a battle with my weight all my life, having lost 80+ pounds twice before, only to gain in back due to life stresses and illness (I have polycystic kidney disease). In August I decided that I was simply tired of being overweight, and found MFP. I'm happy to say that I have logged on every single day since Aug. 18th. :happy: I'm feeling better and have managed to even lose about 16 pounds. I've got another 60 or so to go before I'm at my goal, but I'm flexible with the actual amount; for me, it's more about being fit and healthy and how I fit into my clothing, than about a specific number.

This, I am determined, will be the time the weight loss sticks -- I'm doing it right this time! Anyone who wants to add me, please do. I'd love to have more motivated, and motivational, friends on here. :flowerforyou:
  • JnanaNari
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! :)

Edit: Oops, didn't mean to put up a duplicate post! Oh well.. :tongue: Been that kind of day...
  • fruitypop22
    Options
    Thanks everyone :))
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    Added you!! Any other ladies looking for motivation and support feel free to add me too!!
  • happyleah1226
    Options
    I always love new friends to help with mutual support! Please add me :)
  • Latanya51
    Latanya51 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me as well. :bigsmile: :glasses:
  • rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    welcome! there are many amazing people here who are kind, caring and can keep you motivated. Please feel free to add me. All are welcome! we are in this together!
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    Ya I can use a friends
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    anyone can add me. I'm in that 70 lb neighborhood myself. I'm from AZ so we can laugh about differences in weather. just visited friends in Cambridgeshire a month ago . lots of fun folks here.