College Students

Options
Hi everyone! I've always struggled with my weight but within the last year I have decided I really needed to do something about it. I am 20 year old sophomore at Indiana University. Being a college students can sometimes make it tough to lose weight (drinking, lifestyle, etc) so I am looking to maybe get a group of us that can motivate each other! Let me know if you're interested!

Replies

• CoachJ77
    CoachJ77 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oh I am interested! I am a Senior at University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB) and I would love to have your back... I am rather upset at the moment, I gained weight over spring break and I busted my butt. Very disappointed. haha
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    All I can say is take advantage of the free gym facilities while you can! It's one of the things I miss most about college.
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'd be in! I'm 17 and a Freshman at MHCC!
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm in..
  • halielilith
    Options
    I am so glad I found your posting this morning! I'm a senior at Purdue, and will be starting 4 years of grad school next fall. It is very difficult to lose weight, especially when those around you don't care about their weight/health. I've found that since I got back from Spring Break, all of my motivation to keep going and work out is gone. I think it is the dreaded Indiana weather....Florida was beautiful! Hopefully, we can motivate each other to keep going....in spite of everything around us. I can't wait!
  • BrittneyIU08
    Options
    I looked into starting a group but I don't really think you can do that on here... yet. Any ideas on how we can all work together, share ideas, etc through this site?