June Starters - March 29

Options

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I do have to share- I took my neices and daughter to the indoor water park Sat. I felt pretty good! I mean I had my bathing suit that's board shorts and a tankini and I felt good walking around. Not embarressed at all! It was great to able to let that go and PLAY with them. I refused to go both last year and the year before becuase I knew I'd be too self concious to have any fun. It was actually a surprise to see we spent 2 hours there before I looked at the clock. (Before I would've been counting the minutes to leave.)
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I :heart: my June Starters and MFP for helping me to acheive that happiness! :heart: :smooched:

Oh Wow ... that's awesome ... made me misty ... thanks for sharing that with us :flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Aw, Thanks! :blushing: It was really exciting. My bf even commentec that I looked like I was more confident. :bigsmile:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! It's almost April can you believe it?? I am up 23 pounds as of this morning :grumble: Ugh, I'll be glad when July rolls around so I can go on a diet! I'm on track to gain 35 pounds so I guess that's not too bad. I gained 50 with my son! :noway: Anybody else gain a lot when they were pregnant?
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well I have absolutely nothing to report today. I haven't budged an ounce one way or the other. I would think that my scale was not working, but it was down a few ounces the other day....
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Hello ladies! It's almost April can you believe it?? I am up 23 pounds as of this morning :grumble: Ugh, I'll be glad when July rolls around so I can go on a diet! I'm on track to gain 35 pounds so I guess that's not too bad. I gained 50 with my son! :noway: Anybody else gain a lot when they were pregnant?

Don't fret about it Yollie. Enjoy this time. The least I gained with any of my babies was 40 pounds then I had 2 that I gained over 80, you are doing great!!

In your baby bump picture it looked like all baby to me! Lucky. I don't have too many pregnancy pictures. I ballooned up everywhere including my face, you could hardly recognize me if you didn't know me well.

Any word on the placenta previa?? Hope all is well.
  • magglett
    Options
    Good Morning all: I haven't been weighing in for the month of March but since it's the end of the month it's time to face the music. I can't remember where I was at before but this morning I weighed in at around 188 lbs (I was up to 190 at one point). With the great weather we've had this week my BFF and I have been walking again and it makes such a difference in my life. Fresh air and exercise ... gotta love it. I hope everyone is doing well ... I'll try to get back on line again soon.
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    I've got that dress picture.. I've sent it to busymom to put on the website, but I'll post it here too...

Lauradress137.jpg
  • busymom74
    Options
    Yolie- I only gained 20 lbs with my daughter but gained 60 in her first year. :noway: You're doing fine! You're gaining baby, not weight. :bigsmile:

Magglet- Getting back on track is always the hardest part. Once your here though it seems easier to stay on track.

Schlieffen- WHOOOO! Good job! I'll post it asap!
  • thirtyby40
    Options
    Schelieffen - that is a great dress. You look fantastic. I would whistle at you, but I am not sure how in keyboard talk.:smile:

Maggs- The weather does make all the difference. Glad to see you are back at it, and feeling better. :wink:
  • magglett
    Options
    Good Morning all: I haven't been weighing in for the month of March but since it's the end of the month it's time to face the music. I can't remember where I was at before but this morning I weighed in at around 188 lbs (I was up to 190 at one point). With the great weather we've had this week my BFF and I have been walking again and it makes such a difference in my life. Fresh air and exercise ... gotta love it. I hope everyone is doing well ... I'll try to get back on line again soon.

Oops ... I'm 187lbs not 188 :happy:
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Schlieffen that dress is gorgeous, you are looking fab-u-lous! :bigsmile:
  • magglett
    Options
    Schlieffen - I love the dress, and you look amazing in it :)
  • busymom74
    Options
    Alright Magglet- I put LW as 190 and CW as 187. Is that right?
  • magglett
    Options
    Alright Magglet- I put LW as 190 and CW as 187. Is that right?

Actually ... For the June Starters Weigh ins ... my last weigh in was back in week 35 ... and I was 182 lbs so to be true to things here with the June Starters, lets use that please.

Start Weight = 208.5
    Lw = 182
    CW = 187
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Yolie - I gained 60 & 50 lbs in my pregnancy. 35 sounds perfect to me for someone your size....It'll come off so fast!

Schlieffen:smokin: Beautiful dress (the bargain makes it even better!) and you look so fit & healthy!!!!! LOVE IT!:love:

Mags - Happy to see you weigh-in and being so honest:flowerforyou:

SW 176.5
    LW 135.6
    CW 135.4
  • busymom74
    Options
    How's everyone doing on the 10 minute challange?
  • yolie1220
    Options

Don't fret about it Yollie. Enjoy this time. The least I gained with any of my babies was 40 pounds then I had 2 that I gained over 80, you are doing great!!

In your baby bump picture it looked like all baby to me! Lucky. I don't have too many pregnancy pictures. I ballooned up everywhere including my face, you could hardly recognize me if you didn't know me well.

Any word on the placenta previa?? Hope all is well.

Thanks, I just feel like my legs and butt are getting bigger and it's bugging me! I have another ultrasound in four weeks to check on the placenta. I hope it moves!
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Hey I'm not sure if we've done this or not, but can we post our heights somewhere. I'd be interested to see what people's heights are in relation to their weights. Anyone else interested in that?

I'll start. I'm 5'9"
  • magglett
    Options
    How's everyone doing on the 10 minute challange?

What 10 minute challenge??
  • yolie1220
    Options
    Hey I'm not sure if we've done this or not, but can we post our heights somewhere. I'd be interested to see what people's heights are in relation to their weights. Anyone else interested in that?

I'll start. I'm 5'9"

I'm usually 125 pounds and I'm 5'6".