Sore muscles from Insanity

Options
Question for those doing Insanity, or have already done Insanity: Were you able to run, bike, swim, etc while doing the Insanity program or was Insanity all that you could do?

Replies

• jhc7324
    jhc7324 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Early on I probably couldn't have done more than Insanity. Now that I'm 2 weeks from the end I most likely could, but my life doesn't realistically give me enough time to do more. 9 hours at work, an hour of drive time, 1 hour of working out, plus 2 kids and a wife and I'm basically falling asleep right after I work out.
  • scgbball
    scgbball Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Cool, thanks. i'm hoping to get back to other things after this first week since I do have the time fortunately
  • christyallgood
    christyallgood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    For the first month I was able to do a few mile walk or run along with the Insanity almost daily if I had the time. The second month....Not so much. It wiped me OUT!
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    Im in week three and find that my joints need time to rest on my down day, after the first week i spent my sunday on my spin bike but the workouts are getting harder and harder so I am concentrating on trying to maximize the workout itself.
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Early on I probably couldn't have done more than Insanity. Now that I'm 2 weeks from the end I most likely could, but my life doesn't realistically give me enough time to do more. 9 hours at work, an hour of drive time, 1 hour of working out, plus 2 kids and a wife and I'm basically falling asleep right after I work out.

preach it!