Need more friends!!

Options
I love MFP and the MFP community!! I LOVE the motivation and support! I'm looking for MORE friends! The more the merrier! Lately I've just seen the motivation go down hill on my news feed, and I need someone to pep me back up!

Also, I have around 150 lbs to lose, so if you want someone to stick around for the long haul, send me a friend request!

Replies

• spirit1654
    spirit1654 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need support also. I signed up several years ago and never used it but now I am serious but need motivation .if you want accept me as a friend.
  • heatherhart
    heatherhart Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    All friends welcome ! I log in everyday and try to encourage all my friends :)
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    add away :)
  • shanaya37
    shanaya37 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :-)
  • steponme123
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on a few times a day and I'll be as supportive as possible.
  • frayedfotos
    frayedfotos Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have logged on every day for the last 10 months and it seems like many of the people I add dont stay with MFP. I have lost about 50 so far and really need to stay on track to get these last 15 or so gone!
  • sabgoe
    sabgoe Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I have logged on almost 300 days in a row. :)
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on this site everyday and do my best to support and motivate my MFP pals! I sent you a request!
  • jhascek
    jhascek Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! It's hard to do this on your own and with no one to make you accountable for what you actually eat or exercise...its too easy fall back into the lazy rut.
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I've been here for 668 days! I'm not going anywhere
  • bonesinivory
    bonesinivory Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Would also love some supportive friends on here; I do my best to support and motivate each of my friends every single day. :)