50 Pounds Lost Before and After

Options
I've posted here before but wanted to update!

I've actually lost about 64lbs but didn't think to take a before picture until I hit 200lbs. I am 5'3 and 200lbs in the first picture, 150lbs as of this morning in the second picture.

I had my daughter in March, 2011, then about a year later I had my son April 24th and started dieting about 6 weeks later. After 2 or so months of dieting alone, I added in some exercise. Mostly the elliptical, but did a round of 30 day shred and ran one 5K. I hate exercise lol BUT try to get it in when I can. I'd like to get to 140 and maintain for awhile, see if I'm happy there.

Thanks for looking!

50lbsidecomparison.jpg
50lbfrontcomparison.jpg

And the "OMG I can't believe it" scale picture lol
2012-12-13074547.jpg

My family and I in Disneyland just a few weeks ago... was super nervous about these photos, especially since I chose WHITE pants but I was pleasantly surprised!!

Wilkinson133_zps9918b658.jpg

Replies

• marni35
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • buzzcockgirl
    buzzcockgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Great job-- you look awesome!! God luck on your last 10 - you can do it!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You've done well.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    nice work!!!
  • blwalton70
    blwalton70 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    our body types look pretty similar! Good for you! Lucky you got to keep your boobs! I still have my belly to work off and am really worried it might not come off! Great job getting into shape so soon after having babies! I waited 18 months after my second to start and that is my only regret that I didn't start sooner! My goal is now 135, let's get down there together! AGAIN- GREAT JOB!!!!
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    fantastic!
  • karrlove1020
    Options
    Wow you look great! Congrats and I feel so proud even though I don't know you. I have a bunch of weight to lose after having my son almost two years ago. I can't wait to have an after pic. Add me if you like, I'm trying to get serious about my weight loss and have 92 lbs to lose, kind of scary. Congrats again!
    Amy
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    youu look fantastic, congrats on all the hardwork!
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • e001w
    e001w Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    our body types look pretty similar! Good for you! Lucky you got to keep your boobs! I still have my belly to work off and am really worried it might not come off! Great job getting into shape so soon after having babies! I waited 18 months after my second to start and that is my only regret that I didn't start sooner! My goal is now 135, let's get down there together! AGAIN- GREAT JOB!!!!

I'm still nursing my son so that's why they've stuck around I think lol But I've always had boobs so we'll see what they do when he's done nursing!!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    wow amazing.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Wow... awesome progress. So much closer. Keep it up .. You will be there before you know it.
  • harmonyh10
    harmonyh10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, I hope to follow in your footsteps.
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job...AND you have a precious family!
  • Lady_Gwendolyn
    Lady_Gwendolyn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've posted here before but wanted to update!

I've actually lost about 64lbs but didn't think to take a before picture until I hit 200lbs. I am 5'3 and 200lbs in the first picture, 150lbs as of this morning in the second picture.

I had my daughter in March, 2011, then about a year later I had my son April 24th and started dieting about 6 weeks later. After 2 or so months of dieting alone, I added in some exercise. Mostly the elliptical, but did a round of 30 day shred and ran one 5K. I hate exercise lol BUT try to get it in when I can. I'd like to get to 140 and maintain for awhile, see if I'm happy there.

Thanks for looking!

50lbsidecomparison.jpg
    50lbfrontcomparison.jpg

And the "OMG I can't believe it" scale picture lol
    2012-12-13074547.jpg

My family and I in Disneyland just a few weeks ago... was super nervous about these photos, especially since I chose WHITE pants but I was pleasantly surprised!!

Wilkinson133_zps9918b658.jpg

Wow, wow, WOW!!! Your hard work really shows off, you look great!!!
  • meandzae
    Options
    wow congrats you look great, please tell me how you did it. I need to lose 30lbs..
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look great!! And such a beautiful family :)
  • buffcleb
    buffcleb Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    great job.... you look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!