Feel Good Moment!

Options
Good Morning All,

I just wanted to share a moment that I just had. I was just walking to the office printer and I saw a few ladies chatting and wispering. I felt out of the loop a little bit but didn't say anything and kept walking by them...all of a sudden they called me over. It turns out they were talking about ME! They were trying to guess how much weight I had lost. With a huge smile on my face I proudly I told them 15 Lbs!! They kept comenting how good I look. They couldn't beleive how much it shows.

WOW does that ever feel good!! I call that a feel good moment! I think that just made my day :flowerforyou:

Happy Wednesday Everybody!!

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Aww, that's awesome! Great job on the 15 lbs!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Put that one in your arsenal...!
    Now, every time you come across a grp of whispers just remind yourself of this awesome moment...smile, chin up and imagine everyone is saying the same thing!
    Way to go!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Awwww... That put a smile on my face today. Thanks for sharing your moment.
  • faith1908
    Options
    Great Job! I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration:smile:
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! don't you love it? i guess sometimes when people are talking behind your back they might actually be saying something good! good for you!
  • s_parziale
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! I'm sure this is the first of many feel good moments - you better get used to it!! :)
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    That is soo awesome!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Aw! Being the office gossip (as long as it's good) is so fun!!!
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Such an inspiration!! Enjoy the compliments :flowerforyou:
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It defenitely made me feel great!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I bet you were smiling for the rest of the day! :wink: Great job! :drinker:
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!Great job! :drinker:
  • UnmerrilyMe
    Options
    That is so cool!
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    awh, that's great! good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!