Food Weaknessess

Options
So, Ive really really been trying to eat super healthy, and once i get paid i am going to go food shopping! I plan on buying a LOT of veggies & fruit, and other healthy snacks that are good for you. BUT, everyone has them....food weaknesses. PayDays, Taco bell, and pizza are def my 3 weaknesses. Everyone has them, and its ok, you can have all of those things, but in moderation. I wouldnt say a payday everyday is healthy, but maybe if you had one every once in a while. ANYWAY, so I would like to know if you guys had any food that you just love, hate to love, but you gotta have it. SO, comment with your food weaknesses below!

Replies

• IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I adore pizza!!!!!!!!!
    But I cant have it :)
    So I eat Bagel Bites instead which are totally ok on your diet.

During my TOM of usually crave chocolate and cookie dough.... to the point of insanity :huh:
  • lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    ice cream and cookies. i don't even care yo. i usually have one or the other daily if not both.
  • Dmarisol
    Dmarisol Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Oh GOD, Pizza is definitely my weakness: its just so cheesy and good.
    Oh and cheesecake mmmmm, now i want some :grumble:
  • violingoddess1
    violingoddess1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Most deffinetly pizza!! And yes, cheescake sounds amazing right now, especially from the cheescake factory!
  • ashleynicoled09
    ashleynicoled09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    oh man pizza for sure! cant even bring it into the house. i will eat it!! also i love cake. pretty much any cake especially if its buttercreme icing. kills me!! also i love coca cola. whenever i feel like giving in i usually try to read some success stories. but if i do indulge, i definitely work it off later.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Pizza for me too! Peanut butter. Snicker's bars. Burrito's. Nacho's. Wings. I love food, I've learned to just fit them in my calorie budget cos I don't want to be miserable not eating the things I love
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Candy. Gummie bears, Swedish fish, Mike n' Ikes, Reese Pieces . .. doesn't matter. I want them.

Also - now I want them this instant. Frack.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Ughhh. So many foods. Which is why we don't have them in the house. But I think the winners are Pizza and Cookie dough. So DELICIOUS.
  • Lushaholic
    Options
    Pasta, with lots of sauce and cheese.... O I want some now....
  • allenthegirl
    Options
    For me it's fresh white bread/damper. It would be okay if I could stop at just one serving but that's impossible, I end up eating half the loaf! Definitely a no no food.
  • Stdavis53
    Stdavis53 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Oh GOD, Pizza is definitely my weakness: its just so cheesy and good.
    Oh and cheesecake mmmmm, now i want some :grumble:

There is a group on here dedicated to recreating different cheesecake recipe's but keeping them lower calorie. You should check them out.
  • likepepsicola
    likepepsicola Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    desserts...cake, cupcakes, pie, candy, chocolate, ice cream, etc.
    and rich greasy food like chips, french fries, mac & cheese, pizza, cheeseburgers.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Food, just food, I can and will gorge on anything if I am so inclined.
  • violingoddess1
    violingoddess1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, all this food is so tempting! but like i said, any of those things are ok in moderation, so dont try to steer yourself away from them completely, because i know we all have that sweet tooth! :)
  • tynger112
    Options
    The hardest part about it, is that if something happens and you get busy, you may miss one of the meal. Then by the time you get a chance to eat, you're starving and you over eat. then you're miserable. Thank god for power bars, granola bars and anything else thats good to hold me over.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Pizza and cake. I haven't had them in months. The longer I go without them, the easier it gets.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Crispy or peanut m+ms, beer
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Pizza and ice cream.

If I'm going to indulge and have pizza it had better be a good pizza and not some frozen stuff. And I can't keep ice cream it in my house. So if I'm going to have some, I'll buy a cone or maybe a pint, never a 1/2 gallon because I'll have the whole thing gone in a day or two.