A Shoulder to lean on?

Options
i am 229 lbs. To some people its not a lot but to me it is. Its the heaviest I have ever weighed and its discouraging when i go to the doctors office and they tell me that I'm obese or when I go in public and I cant even squeeze through a space that everyone else can. Even worse because of my shape its ultra hard to find clothes that fit me...not only does my weight get the best of me but so do these darn boobs and my butt.
I've lost 20lbs before but when the holidays came i just let my workout ethics and eating healthy go...anyone care to lend some advice or talk through messages? I really need a shoulder to lean on and some motivation.
Thank you

Replies

• LadyKop
    LadyKop Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I began using MFP November 4th. I am 5'10 and was weighing 227lbs. I have since lost 22 pounds but my goal is 150-160. I completely understand how you feel about your body, cuz I am there too!
  • journeytolong
    Options
    I began using MFP November 4th. I am 5'10 and was weighing 227lbs. I have since lost 22 pounds but my goal is 150-160. I completely understand how you feel about your body, cuz I am there too!
  • Taes_Hunt
    Taes_Hunt Posts: 41 Member
    Options

That's AWESOME!!! 22 lbs in a little over an month and half. May I ask what you are doing?
  • Taes_Hunt
    Taes_Hunt Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i am 229 lbs. To some people its not a lot but to me it is. Its the heaviest I have ever weighed and its discouraging when i go to the doctors office and they tell me that I'm obese or when I go in public and I cant even squeeze through a space that everyone else can. Even worse because of my shape its ultra hard to find clothes that fit me...not only does my weight get the best of me but so do these darn boobs and my butt.
    I've lost 20lbs before but when the holidays came i just let my workout ethics and eating healthy go...anyone care to lend some advice or talk through messages? I really need a shoulder to lean on and some motivation.
    Thank you

Woubette, I'm 248 and I completely understand your problem. I try to log on everyday so if you'd like to help keep each other on track it could really benefit both of us.
  • LadyKop
    LadyKop Posts: 19 Member
    Options

That's AWESOME!!! 22 lbs in a little over an month and half. May I ask what you are doing?

I gave up allsodas, even diet. I drink almost strictly water now (before I could drink 2 gallons of coke a day). I count calories (1200 a day) and ride my exercise bike almost daily. That's it...nothing hard or fancy but it's working for me!
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am very active here, logged over 200 days and am down over 65 lbs.
  • NayM25
    Options
    I added you