jilliam michael

Options
any one out there doing jillian michaels BFBM. i just started it and so far i like it, but have you seen a big change?? i try to workout 4 days a week and just started this one on monday (completed) tuesday (completed) today day off, its my brothers b-day and were are going to TGIF so cobb salad here i come.

Replies

• Lisa03
    Lisa03 Posts: 18
    Options
    Not sure what bfbm is but I have done her no more trouble spots & it is GOOD, a lil too long 45min I dont always have that long in the morning, and I go to the health club 3-4 days a week, I wanna try the 30 day shred dy her!
    Lisa
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    it the Burn fat boost metabolism. i thought about getting the no more trouble zones, i have the 30 day shred and its good but i feel not long enough and the BFBM is about an hour and that one it to long so i do about 40 minutes i get bored easily last week i couldn't work out bc i have an surgery done so i had to take it easy, so i started BFBM on monday, did tuesday and today it break day, then do thursday and friday. but im rotating weeks. this week BFBM next week 30 day shred with one day of yoga.
  • meghan
    meghan Posts: 1
    Options
    *Jillian Michaels

I have done the 30 day shred quite a few times and I LOVE it! There are different levels that you can acclimate to.
    Anyone want to venture a guess as to how many calories each level burns for a 150lb woman?
  • Moolieloo
    Moolieloo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the No More Trouble Zones and I really like it! I just started it last week, so its a little too early to tell how hot it will make me, but I felt sore ALL OVER the first few times I did it, so I know its working all my muscles!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    *Jillian Michaels

I have done the 30 day shred quite a few times and I LOVE it! There are different levels that you can acclimate to.
    Anyone want to venture a guess as to how many calories each level burns for a 150lb woman?

I'm around 150 (started above, am now a little below) and I logged 125 for level 1, and 150 for level 2...I never made it past L2 though..:embarassed: That was a guesstimate based on the averages that people with heart rate monitors were posting in the Shred groups on here.
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    *Jillian Michaels

i burn about 350 per workout