Gym Rats

Options
I had posted a message a couple weeks ago about wanting to join a group to help keep me accountable and never got any response on it so I have decided to do my own thing and if others want to join me that would be AWESOME!

The goal for me is to get myself going to the gym 5/7 days for an hour of cardio and 30 minutes of strength training each night.
Because I have just started really working out I am going to work up to this slowly with monthly challenges.

Ex: April Challenge: Go to the gym 3/7 days for 20 minutes cardio and 10 minutes strength training

I plan on weighing in every Friday and posting PW (Previous Weight), CW (Current Weight), and PWL (Percentage Weight Lost).

I hope this helps keep me motivated and accountable.
And.. if anyone wants to join, let me know your starting weight and I will add you to my spreadsheet so that I can post updates every Friday.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• shalma
    shalma Posts: 80
    Options
    Just saw this post. I'd love to join in.

My goal is 4/7 days to the gym for 30 mins of cardio then 15 mins or so of strength training. I have had a hard time getting to the gym and this should make me accountable too!

W-187 for your spreadsheet.
  • HelloSunshine
    Options
    Awesome!
    Its great to have someone else to check in with :)

Quick question... did you want to start weighing in this Friday even though we've already missed Monday?
  • aisha11188
    Options
    Add me to this please spreadsheet please - I need something like this. Looking forward to my new gym routine of 5-6 days a week. Hopefully moving to a more bigger gym will motivate me.
    My current weight is 11 stone = 154lb but want to get it down to 9.5 stone= 135lb

Add me as a friend if you wish!
  • HelloSunshine
    Options
    I've got ya aisha! :smile:
  • aisha11188
    Options
    Thanks, just realised we are the same age!
  • kellz510
    kellz510 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join you 2.
    My aim is to go to the gym 3/4 times a week. And do at least 40mins Cardio and 15mins weights.
  • HelloSunshine
    Options
    Welcome Kellz :)
    Whats your starting weight?
  • kellz510
    kellz510 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sorry i only just spoted the reply.

SW: 224
    CW: 202.6