Fitnessfrog.com now blocked?

Options
Hmm
I used this site only a couple of weeks ago to have one site to work out my RMR, BMR and TDEE - having seen others use it - but now it is being barred by google.

Scoobyworkshop doesn't do RMR but using that now for at least BMR and TDEE and I suppose if I am working off a 15-20% cut of my TDEE, and aiming to eat AT LEAST my BMR it doesn't matter... but intrigued to know if anyone can recommend another site to do all three?

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Have you tried using another browser? I couldn't get in with Internet Explorere but just tried Mozilla Firefox and can get in OK.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue. I use Firefox and I keep getting a message saying the site may harm my computer. I never got that messaqe before. It started a couple of weeks ago. Fitness Frog was my favourite site too :(
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Have you tried using another browser? I couldn't get in with Internet Explorere but just tried Mozilla Firefox and can get in OK.
    Firefox blocked it as well (possibly because all my search engines are set to Google!)

ETA: Tried all the browsers I have - Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari on the iPad.
    Switched search engines - same -

I wonder if they realise that their site has been flagged as an attack site?
  • stuntpilot51
    stuntpilot51 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Never heard of the site so I checked it out with IE8 and a Norton popup said it blocked a malicious attack on my computer.
  • matti07
    matti07 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've never been to that site before, but I just had no problem bringing it up with IE.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I was just able to get there with Google Chrome, but I had to click that I was will to proceed at my own risk. Very weird. Google Chrome suggested that it contained malware. :huh:
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I was just able to get there with Google Chrome, but I had to click that I was will to proceed at my own risk. Very weird. Google Chrome suggested that it contained malware. :huh:
    I tried to continue at my own risk and it was having none of it and when I went through to the site, it STILL wouldn't let me through!
    If I was in a more litigious country - do you reckon I could sue google for not allowing me to relaculate my numbers in one handy site, and thus fall off the calorie counting wagon, gaining all the pounds I have lost? :tongue:

No I figure that won't work either :laugh:

Edit: ahhhh I found out how to FORCE my way through... ok - well I will have to just take the risk I guess!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't try to continue if it's identifying viruses etc that could harm your computer. Hopefully the site can eliminate them soon.
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Blocked as soon as I tried, and I am behind a very strong corporate firewall. Here's the message I got:

Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for fitnessfrog.com

What is the current listing status for fitnessfrog.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 21 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 149 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 37 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-10, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-10.

Malicious software includes 1 trojan(s), 1 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 22 domain(s), including zpaqsg.freewww.biz/, afcsmot.ns2.name/, vqhmmi.ddns.name/.

3 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including hkuqfkyho.ddns.info/, vqhmmi.ddns.name/, zpaqsg.freewww.biz/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS21844 (THEPLANET).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, fitnessfrog.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
    If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
  • joannaorgovan
    joannaorgovan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    They have an app for that. Download it to your iphone or ipod.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/lbm-calculator.html

I got in via work internet which is protected by numerous firewalls & anti virus programs. No issues at all.