Leslie Sansone??

Options
I have been using Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds 1 mile walk with weights for a few months. I decided to get more out of it so I bought her Ultimate Collection-4 Complete Workouts on One DVD. Here is whats on it.

1. 1 Mile Get Up & Get Started-18 minutes
2. 2 Mile Brisk Walk-30 minutes
3. 3 Mile Advanced Walk-51 Minutes
4. 4 Mile Super Challenge-60 minutes

As anyone used this DVD & done the 4 mile super challenge?? I was wondering if anyone has seen results with just using her DVDs.

Replies

• Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    I've been using all the workout videos for about a month now. Just last week I started the Advanced 5-mile Walk At Home videos...I enjoy doing Leslie Sansone's videos & I've lost 6 pounds using the videos, but I just don't see how anyone can use her videos as a way to lose serious weight. You definitely need to combine it with other workout videos. She seems really good for maintaining your weight, but not losing a significant amount of weight.
  • madgoth
    madgoth Posts: 60
    Options
    I like her so far as I am very overweight and have had a problem being able to exercise at all. I have lost 12 pounds with watching calories and doing her one mile almost every day. I need to increase to the two mile, but I am trying first to get a routine that includes exercise time. I am having trouble finding a good time and then committing to it.

I think the workout is pretty good, considering. I don't know about it not being good for serious weight loss, but I am going to keep using it for now.