I'm not new but let's be friends?

Options
So I had a good amount of supportive friends but a lot of them stopped logging in and I have been working on getting back on track but it's pretty hard around the holidays. Let's help each other out? =]

Replies

• mommieoftwingirls12
    Options
    Hi! nice to meet you! i log in everyday..i love this website..i love all the support on here..it's so much easier to lose weight by tracking your food...
  • boyball
    Options
    i am new and I really dont know if i can do this.......talk to me. Randall
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Hi! nice to meet you! i log in everyday..i love this website..i love all the support on here..it's so much easier to lose weight by tracking your food...

Yes tracking is key. Most people don't make it a means to do it. It's just like tracking your finances except It's food.
  • Aleph13
    Aleph13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm looking for friends too. I just added you. You can chat to me anytime, I'm about quite alot :0)
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    believe you can do it. Why settle for i can't i have six kids.I started my weight loss journey while going through divorce jobloss and homeless. So I'm sorry if I'm harsh if i can do it you can 2.
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey! Feel free to add me!
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I hardly track my food anymore because I have gotten to where I can look at something and usually know how many calories it is. I track in my head but maybe I should really start tracking on here again since I have been struggling with working in a kitchen and it being the holiday season.
  • flutternfly
    Options
    You can add me! I had the same thing happen twice but I managed to find some really great friends.

Yes, start tracking food again. I have been so busy I haven't been as dligent about tracking right when I eat and I'm forgetting things I ate.
  • GettingFitToLIVE
    Options
    So I had a good amount of supportive friends but a lot of them stopped logging in and I have been working on getting back on track but it's pretty hard around the holidays. Let's help each other out? =]

You can add me if you'd like and anyone else for that matter. I've rejoined the site after falling off track but dedicated now more than ever. Good luck in reaching your goals to all of you.
  • flutternfly
    Options
    To Ballboy, you can do this! You have to want to and you have to make changes and log your food, otherwise, it will be like everything else and not work. You can friend me if you like.
  • eveadams721
    eveadams721 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    wow did you really loose all that weight just by using this site? That's pretty impressive...I have 25 lbs to go and less than a year to do it...can I do it?? I def. log everything I eat and yesterday after doing so well all week blew it! Ate 800 wopping calories OVER my 1300 allotment..argh!!!!!!!
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    wow did you really loose all that weight just by using this site? That's pretty impressive...I have 25 lbs to go and less than a year to do it...can I do it?? I def. log everything I eat and yesterday after doing so well all week blew it! Ate 800 wopping calories OVER my 1300 allotment..argh!!!!!!!
    Yeah I did. I tracked my food everyday I have a cheat meal once a week and I bike to work about 16 miles. I also did a 45 mile bike ride for a local charity. Anyone can do this my highest weight was 293 and now I am 178. =]
  • vbarrient
    vbarrient Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am back on here too. Was in WW, but too much confusion and rather go by calories. I would love to be your friend as I am trying to log on here everyday. I love the mobile app! Take care!

Val
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far. I too expect to have difficulty over the next few weeks. A business trip next week, followed immediately by travel to be with my food-loving family will make it extra difficult. It's gonna be tough.

I would love to be friends!
  • eveadams721
    Options
    You know what a great motivator is?? PAYING TO LOOSE THE WEIGHT..Yep, ever try spending oodles a month so someone can tell you in 10 mins. what you already know? Pretty ridiculous but if you like money better than food try harder..(This is my own advice to me)..Hopefully I'll listen. Argh.
  • eveadams721
    Options
    :smile: Winding down 2012 to begin today before 2013 get's here.
  • tangela1
    Options
    Always up for meeting new people :)
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    Hi there! Congrats on your loss so far... amazing!! I agree ~ it's very hard to lose weight around the holidays (especially when coworkers decide to bring in treats everyday). It's nice to meet you and I look forward to chatting with you!
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    added, i need some more friends on here. :)
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Need some more supportive friends on here. I added you :)

Anyone is free to add me, I log and come on daily!