Options

Replies

• Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    No - because it doesn't count as water.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Oops I have just drank one earlier at lunch. But I only drink it 2x a month so today is one of those 2 days. The other one will be on Christmas :D
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I generally don't drink a lot of fizzy drinks at all, but when I do, I always drink the full fat versions, and just work the calories into my day. I'd much rather drink the suger than the artificial sweetners etc that the diet/zero versin have in, and I prefer the taste.

This! I've had a handful in the last year though, try to stick with water and teas..
  • scottbrown78
    scottbrown78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Diet Dew is my diet drink of choice, I have convinced myself it can't be bad for me, concentrated OJ is the second ingredient....lol
    Actually it is the only diet drink I can choke down.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    the smart butt answer would be " yes we all drink diet pop and eat salads " but the real answer is its best to drink water but an occasional diet pop wont kill you.
    Not unless you pair it with mentos
  • Loula124
    Loula124 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I like caffeine free diet coke, but I only have about two cans a week now. I'm trying really hard to drink more water and less fizz/squash
  • mtiheartmuscle
    Options
    <---- These abs were created by cutting all diet cola. I'm on week 2 of the ab challenge. Try limited your cola intake to one per day, then one everyother day, so on. It worked for me! 10 days no diet cola for me!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    <---- These abs were created by cutting all diet cola. I'm on week 2 of the ab challenge. Try limited your cola intake to one per day, then one everyother day, so on. It worked for me! 10 days no diet cola for me!

And that was the only variable you changed? Of course it was.

I'm on week 1 of the BS detection challenge and I claim my prize ... ;)
  • mtiheartmuscle
    Options

And that was the only variable you changed? Of course it was.

I'm on week 1 of the BS detection challenge and I claim my prize ... ;)

No, you're right. I eat clean, train hard and lift heavy. My apologies if that was misunderstood. Cutting soda did make a positive impact though...so did drinking a gallon of water a day and pissing every 5 minutes. :wink:
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Never
  • DaveHuby
    DaveHuby Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Not cola, will have lime and soda when at the pub (with beer chaser).

Occasional can of full fat Jamaica ginger beer.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I cut out all fizzies of all kinds. Regular soda, diet soda, fizzy flavored water, all of it. I can't stand the taste of diet drinks anyways, but that's just me. Lots of people manage to trim down nicely while drinking soda.
  • mnstrpc
    mnstrpc Posts: 109
    Options
    Nope! I have one 12oz can of regular full-sugar Coke a day. I don't drink coffee, only iced tea in the summer sometimes, so that's how I get my caffeine. I can't stand the aftertaste of diet drinks. Other than my morning Coke, it's water the rest of the day (no juice or anything like that).
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I love Coke Zero. I have one a day. I'll continue to do the same until I resemble a Macys parade float.
    Don't see that happening.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I am pepper drinker..
  • Madholm
    Madholm Posts: 167
    Options
    I've had it a few times; it sucks.

I rarely drink soda, but if I do I'll opt for the full flavored version. Redbull made a cola drink that was all natural ingredients and it was amazing. Sadly, I think they stopped making it. If I ever buy soda for the house, (rare even before I started trying to lose weight) it's Coke in the little glass bottle. Those things taste amazing and are just the right portion.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Not drinking pop wasn't hard for me, because I never liked it that much...i hate carbonation mostly. But I also don't give people *kitten* for drinking it, I smoke...so it would be hypocritical of me to not let other people enjoy the cancer-causing chemicals of their choice. :smokin:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    My brain hurts...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    do everyone drink cola zero?

NEVER! Real Coke or none at all!
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I gotta find this full fat pop. Is it like Orbitz, but with little lard chunks floating around in it? :drinker:

I don't drink any pop, though. Never had it growing up and I don't like the taste now - which is a bit weird considering how much I love sugar.

Except in a root beer float. I like those.