WAAAAAAAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Options
all of the hardwork and working out and eating right is REALLY starting to pay off!!! i lost one pound and a HALF INCH off my neck, waist and hips...!!!!!!! im so freakin excited! i know its small but its a start!!!!! I cant wait to have that bikini bod that i used to have. maybe i DONT have to work out as hard as i thought i did...yesterday, i only did the treadmill for 25 minutes alternating walking and running at one minute increments...then last night i did one of those ten minute work outs on my on demand. I did this particular one while my husband dave was off at Basic Training for the Army and i lost a TON of weight and inches....i believe 18 to be exact but i cant remember the exact number off the top of my head. i cant WAIT to have the skinny body that i so desperately want.

Replies

• ♥seoid♥
    ♥seoid♥ Posts: 476
    Options
    yay!!!!
  • jmatecki
    jmatecki Posts: 32
    Options
    That's awesome -- KEEP IT UP!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I thought this was goinng to be something about UVA Football. :drinker:

Gratz!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    See?? Sometimes your body just needs time. :) Keep up the good work!!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    EXCELLENT!
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    yep, baby steps...I've done too many of those "taking on the world" when starting a weight loss program...I wear myself out after the first day. I think it's just about "starting"...starting something...whether it even be 10 minutes a day, you quickly feel better physically and mentally....and with the food changes..you end up with a whole lifestyle change...your exercise and stamina increase, you begin craving healthier foods and feeling good due to the good choices you make...and you're rewarded constantly..with a smile, no bad talking yourself, being able to wear that shirt, button the bra on a different hook, compliments from others...it's really endless the rewards you get from this lifestyle change. You keep it up...you got it figured out and it's really "not" as complicated and hard as you would originally think! Cheers to YOU!! :drinker:
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!