Anyone needing to lose more than 100lbs ?

Options

Replies

• sugar66
    Options
    Hi, Well definatly more than 100lb for me, i gained weight after i joined so when i got back on track my starting weight was 326lb, started after xmas 2011 and am currently down to 245lb so still have about 65lb more to lose, so add me if you want
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    Well I'm looking to lose about 80 more since I've already lost almost 50.
    Is that good enough?

I'm always open for making friends.
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to loose as well any of you feel free to add me
  • Tryinonemoretime
    Tryinonemoretime Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    When I started 70 days ago I needed to lose over a hundred pounds. I am 55 and 5 foot 4. I keep a private diary but feel free to add me if you like. Good luck to you!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Stdavis53
    Stdavis53 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm looking more towards 150 myself. 10 days in and already dropped 12 so i'm definitely moving right along! Feel free to add me if you want. Just post why you want to, I will probably turn down empty requests.

Best of luck to ya! This is a great community and we can't wait to hear your progress!
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    I have 150lbs to lose and I try to be motivational and supportive as much as I can :) Feel free to add me :)
  • seriouslypinkchick
    Options
    Hi i started at 299lb when i started in May 2012 and now currently 208 :) but still got 58lb to lose please feel free to add me - Im 32 and have 3 kids to - i dont mind anyone adding me extra support always helps :)
  • soulfulsally
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose a total of 100 lbs. Got 86 more to go. Add me for support. We WILL make our goals!
  • laurajnick
    laurajnick Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck by the way!
    I have currently 118lbs to lose, and have lost around 28lbs, feel free to add me if you want support x x x
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: You're welcome to add me, anyone is. I'm just popping in to give you and everyone else a big "you can do it" cheer.
  • bmgederos2
    Options
    i have over 100lbs to loose, i weigh 220 lbs add me if you want :-)
  • traceygl1967
    traceygl1967 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose feel free to add me anyone :)
  • lisamlc
    Options
    I have less than 100 to go now but did have more than that to lose when I started (have lost 56lbs) so feel free to add me :)
  • TighteningStrings
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose. I'm about 310 now and my goal is about 165-180lbs. Feel free to add me
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I have more to lose for sure, so if you like feel free to add me! :)))) Good luck, for sure here you can get the support and motivation you need! :)
  • Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    100 to lose here, ugh. HOW DID WE ALL GET THIS WAY? makes me mad at myself. but one day at a time back to good health! :flowerforyou:
  • GrammyNanner
    GrammyNanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have lost 130 pounds in the past year and have 152 pounds to go.
  • rockinstylist
    rockinstylist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have over a 100 lbs to lose. It's hard to keep focused on it. I lost a lot got under 250 at one point and now am back up to 277-281 depending on the day. I got married two days ago so the cake didn't help at all. Feel free to add me as well.
  • weight_dreamer
    weight_dreamer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site i'm also 39 yrs old and desperately need to lose 125lbs or more, Feel free to add me :smile:
  • JenChis22
    Options
    I have a goal of 100lbs. I'm 2 1/2 weeks post partum from having my beautiful son and have lost 36 of my 100lbs and am looking for support and encouragement. Please feel free to add