I've reached my goal 100 pounds!!!! lots of pics

Options

Replies

• joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You look amazing......
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely adorable! Great job!
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I love your story. Can I copy & paste it into my facebook fan page? Its for weight loss motivation and inspiration. Let me know, thanks. I know people will just love you and feel like they have something in common with your story.

http://facebook.com/fabulousanddfit
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Great job! you are awesome!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, be proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Amazing babe one things can say though you are defoo were a top that's too big on you maybe your a smaller size than you think x
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You have the prettiest face, and now a body to match! Good for you, you are awesome!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    i almost teared up, no joke. that is the most amazing thing, way to be motivated and strong and ahhhh just good job and you deserve all the happiness from your hard work.. and you look amazing!
  • MadtownMadisonian
    MadtownMadisonian Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look so happy! Wonderful story, wonderful results, wonderful long life to enjoy them ahead of you. Oh - and PS - who knew you'd have such great legs!! :-)
  • amykluver
    amykluver Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SO HAPPY AND HEALTHY! And I want to point out that your smile and eyes are SO noticible now and beautiful! The chubby face isn't distracting from them anymore! GREAT FOR YOU!!!!

Of course - what's on your insides is always more important - but now people won't be distracted negatively (it's sad but it happens) by your outsides.
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    Great job! You stuck with it and reached your goal! Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • How awesome! So proud of you and happy for you! Way to bring in the New Year!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Congrats!
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are an insiration to all little lady. Both young and older. Fantastic job!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Nice progress. I'd hit it.
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    amazing.....you go girl... wicked results and you deserve to be very proud....thanks for sharing : )
  • mjkpe
    mjkpe Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. And I want to congratulate you for on taking on such a task and being so victorious! You are an inspiration to all of us no matter what age!!
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Chelsea ,

You look Fantastic ! Keep up the great work . Your story and Transformation will forever motivate and inspire a lot of people .Congratulations .
  • rede2go
    rede2go Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    awesome work, good for you you should be so proud. Hard work and determination girl you got it!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!