YARRRRGGHHHHHHiiiible!!!

Options
Ewwww this day is going by soo slow. I finished the last few chapters of a book I was reading and only 30 minutes went by!!! It's just 3pm and I want this day to be over!!!

soo bored:brokenheart:

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Ewwww this day is going by soo slow. I finished the last few chapters of a book I was reading and only 30 minutes went by!!! It's just 3pm and I want this day to be over!!!

soo bored:brokenheart:
  • lisabeavers
    lisabeavers Posts: 115
    Options
    napping is always an option!!!!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'm really wierd about napping though. I can't....I can be running on two hours of sleep but I wouldn't be able to fall asleep until the evening. It stinks
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    take a long walk... I had time on my hands and went running for an hour... not a bad choicce..gives u some time to think too
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Walking is great i do about an hour a day and it helps to clear your head. Other options are to get a hobby i do cross stitch because you have got to really concentrate on it, and the next thing you realise a few hours have passed!!!!

Pamela

:flowerforyou:
  • shannonbanana
    shannonbanana Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    take a long walk... I had time on my hands and went running for an hour... not a bad choicce..gives u some time to think too

I agree...a nice long walk is great excercise...keeps away the possibilty of mindless eating and its beautiful out :glasses:
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    why do you want the day to be over
    Every day is so precious
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    butbutbutbut...tomorrow's Monday....:noway: :sick: :sad: