30 Day Shred --- CONTINUED

Options
Hey All -

The other thread was getting pretty full so I thought I would start a new/fresh one :wink:

I completed D4 L1 this morning. I am LOVING this work-out. I was a little concerned at first b/c it is the same thing everyday, but it flies by and does not get boring. Have I mentioned that I LOVE it :wink:

The only exercise that is kicking my butt is the SIDE LUNGE w/ANTERIOR RAISES ... Hooooly Crow --- I can complete everything except this!! I am determined!!!!

Replies

• sollygirl
    sollygirl Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm ganna be doing day 7 of it today and omg are my calves sore!! But i agree the side lung with anterior raises are a tough one the cardio is the best/easiest part for me and i never thought i would say that. lol.
  • CarylMc1991
    Options
    Hey!
    I have completed D7 L1 today, even now I still struggle with the side lunges, but I can get through them, took me a while though! you'll get there! :)
    I find the workout really good too, it never gets boring and 20 minutes fly by, no problem! I am considering staying on Level 1 for a bit more than 10 days though... I want to master it properly. Good idea?

Caryl x
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi,

So what is this workout like? Right now I'm in my 3rd week of P90X by Tony Horton, I love it! But when this is completed I would like to try something else.
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    Oh Yes, I don't think you should move to the next level until you are comfortable and able to do each exercise completely and correctly.