Ladies! Insanity Results -- Pics?

Options
I'm thinking about doing this workout, but I hate working out (even the "easier" workouts) so I need some motivation! Success stories and results are what motivates me the most! Let's see it ladies :happy:

I'm needing to get to my goal by September 15 (my 30th bday and personal goal) That's just enough time to get this program in and finished!

Replies

• quinn84
    quinn84 Posts: 10
    Options
    Bump
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have finished month one with Insanity and I have just started Month two. This workout is no joke, and the more effort you put into it the better the results you will get. I have not lost a lot of weight the first month like 5-6 pounds but I have lost a lot of inches. My waist was at 33 inches and it is now at 27 inches.
    i was doing Zumba before Insanity and that was killer for me, when I tried to do Zumba on one of my days off from Insanity it was sort of a joke for me, i did not even feel like working out.
    Good luck with your journey!

me4sid.jpg
    mesid.jpg
    me4.jpg
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    love those results! and in one month? amazing
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Bump I will be starting on the 30th...Would love to see more results.. nyork20 you look amazing
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/382779--women-insanity-results

and there's an Insanity group and a thread with loads of ladies that have recently started Insanity
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    Options
    I searched topics but the last thing I found was from November, most of the pics weren't working...
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    Options
    which is exactly the thread you just posted...thanks though!! :)
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< This is me after I finished Sunday just gone :bigsmile:

DO IT! It's hard work but fun & addictive all at the same time!!!
  • svwalter
    svwalter Posts: 21
    Options
    I started yesterday and only made it through the fitness level test. I have been working out for months and it showed me how weak :noway: I really am. Trying to figure out how to do a pushup must less a jumping jack style pushup lol.. I will keep trying until I am able to do it like they do though. My ten year old did better then I did :bigsmile:
  • CoachPetrina
    CoachPetrina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I lost nearly 20 pounds doing Insanity- I had phenomenal results. I can't figure out how to post pics here- PM me and I can send to you. I've heard that most women lose weight during month 2 of the program- I was actually the exception to this rule and lost most of the weight during month 1 of the program. I highly recommend it for those who are looking to go well outside their comfort zone. Shaun T is bananas but boy can he change your bod for the better.
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    iphonepics011.jpg
    iphonepics010.jpg

before insanity

iphonepics009.jpg
    iphonepics008.jpg

after month one

iphonepics022.jpg
    iphonepics023.jpg

I only completed 57 days.....
    I'm currently on my second round but I'm following my own schedule and not what they gave. I'm also eating better so I'm hoping for better results....its a tough work out but with any it all depends on how much you give it. :) Good luck.
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I love to see someones elses results cause it motivates me as well.
  • mrsmark2010
    mrsmark2010 Posts: 220
    Options
    my profile pic is my before (after 6mo of bootcamp classes), after p90x (with bootcamp), and after insanity (with bootcamp). Finished this week.

Next week, I'm starting a p90x/insanity hybrid.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I LOVE INSANITY! I'm starting the Max program tomorrow morning and I'm so looking forward to it! I lost about 7 pounds, and inches everywhere! PLUS my chest is amazing in tanks now! Also, I can run faster and father now, and so much more. :) LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Get it on Amazon.com.
  • GonnaGetFit89
    Options
    hey Ladies doing insanity!!!!! I started Insanity back in march 2012. I got through 45 days then had to move to a different state with my 2 kids and then hurt my ankle... anyways... I do have pictures from day one to day 22 tho. I think I lost about 16lbs in only 22 days!!!! It was amazing. kicked my *kitten*. Now Ive restarted, am in round 2, and Im going hard! Im currently on week 2, day 2 in this round. Any ladies doing insanity, please ADD ME! I would love to be right along side you cheering you on and sharing our success together! -Lindsay

PICTURES OF ROUND ONE (actually amazing 16lb pound loss after only 22 days) is on my profile. ADD ME!!!!
  • JS268
    JS268 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Still working on mine! Just started day 1 of week 4 today!!! Can't believe it's already week 4! Have tried other workout programs at home (TurboJam and Shaun T's HipHopAbs) but this is the longest I've ever stuck with anything! I think it's the combination of the calendar you get to check off days that you do and the fact that everyone says it's so hard, you feel hardcore and successful just getting through each day. I'm really loving it! Started weighing in at 199 and I'm down to 188 as of this morning (also doing cardio kickboxing at the gym on my off days). Not following the meal plan, but staying within MFP's calories and actually well under it since I don't usually feel hungry after my workouts. This is my first time going through Insanity, so I've been blogging my experience after EVERY workout to keep track of how I felt, what I've been doing and any progress or differences I've noticed. I definitely recommend trying it out!!!

LOL, I'm embarrassed at how much of an infomercial I sound like when I get excited!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!