From overweight to healthy this mornig!!!

Options
denriop
denriop Posts: 12 Member
I am so happy. I am now healthy on the BMI. Thanks to MFP and Jillian Michaels 30 days shred DVD. Still have 16 pounds to go but it helps that I can see the diffrence since mid-January. I lost inches, I can climb stairs without being out of breath, people are noticing the 8 pounds I don't carry anymore.

I will add some maple syrup in my fruits today for celebration..

Next targets : Shopping for new summer clothes in 8 more pounds (140)

Replies

• semperfiwife
    Options
    Way to go! Congrats, its an inspriration to see that all your hard work paid off. I can't wait to be at a healthy bmi!
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Its really a great feeling. I always love hearing about weightloss success! Keep it up! I can't wait till my day 30! I am on Day 16 and going strong!
  • empiremom
    empiremom Posts: 52
    Options
    that's awesome! congratulations

:drinker: :happy:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    It's a wonderful feeling. First thing I thought of when I got there is that my doc can't nag me any more about my weight. :)
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!! What a wonderful feeling. I know ehn I went from obese to overweight I was excited. Now, I am getting closer & closer to healthy & it will be time for a celebration when I hit healthy!! Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You rock! I'm only about 6 lbs away and I can't wait!! Great job :)
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    YAY! Keep up the good work and congrats!

I'm only 15 pounds away and I can't wait to be where you are!
  • denriop
    denriop Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the good words. You make my first "healthy" day in years a more beautiful day.

To all of you, I say : Keep up the good work, WE can do it.

:heart: :flowerforyou:
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • smelliott
    smelliott Posts: 120
    Options
    Congratulations! :smile:
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great news...very inspiring!
  • mm624201
    mm624201 Posts: 4
    Options
    For some reason, I will do the 30d sherd with Jillian for 5 days... then take a break and start over. Then do it for 7 days..... take a break and make myself start it over again. I can't seem to get all the way through it... I go to the gym throughout the week and do zumba classes or zumba at home... I hope to be able to work the whole 30 day program soon; I think I would be so pleased with the results because I love the dvd... at least level 1. Good job on your success- over weight to healthy... Wonderful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!