Les Mills Combat

Options
I am looking into purchasing this workout. I need a straight up review, not a beacbody coach review. Has anyone done this or currently doing this? What do you think? Do you like it, and if so do you all have pictures with progress? I just want reviews from my fellow MFP's.

Replies

• msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have gone to many- I love it, the energy is amazing- so are the workouts- but, careful if you have any previous injuries- I have a bad knee and couldn't take all the lunges. I still take the class when I can because its a killer workout! :)
  • dragonmom14
    Options
    Bump - I'd also like to hear reviews/thoughts on this workout.
  • BrittanyErica
    BrittanyErica Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i'e got it ordered, and i'm sooooo excited to give it a go! :D
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Beachbody just started selling this. I had pre-ordered mine and just received it this week. I bought the DVD's as I would occasionally go to the Body Combat class at Gold's with a friend but my friend stopped going so frequently. I knew from taking it that it is an extremely intense workout! I just finished day 2 and it is doable. All of the DVD's are not body combat though. Tonight was a HIIT training session. Seems good so far. It's a tough workout! Hopefully a month from now I'll have pictures to show the difference, as I did take before pictures.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    I'm currently doing Turbo Fire. I have 2 months and 3 weeks left. I also have Brazil Butt Lift & will start that one when I'm done with Turbo Fire. I did try BBL, and it was killer! So I can't wait.

Thanks, I want to really hear what you all have to say about Les Mills Combat. :)
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think most people that pre ordered are just getting theirs now. So the reviews will be forthcoming in the next few weeks. I got mine a couple of days ago and while I'll try a few workouts over the next week, my plan is to start after the holidays. We are traveling out of the country so no point stopping and starting. I think there is a group forming so be on the lookout for that.
  • GettingFitToLIVE
    Options
    I just received mine the other day. Starting Monday the 17th!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I actually started a Les Mills Combat challenge group here on MFP in anyone is interested. We're officially kicking it off on Jan 7. If you want to join let me know and I'll send you an invitation to join.

I just received my kit this week and plan to try a couple of the workouts in anticipation of the challenge starting. I've heard nothing but great feedback though.
  • mitchellkd
    mitchellkd Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Same as most people here. I took the classes in the gym and loved it. Mine just arrived the other day and since it's a new program you probably won't have too many real reviews on it yet. I am excited to try it, but finishing Turbo Fire first.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Mine is due to arrive today! I am excited but as an experienced martial artist...I will save my rants and raves until after I do several of the workouts.

I did have an opportunity to train with the Les Mills Crew last June and we previwed a part of the Combat workout. I liked what I did....

Several of my martial arts friends did the complete workouts and loved them. We shall see...I am a stickler for form.
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I got mines and i have been doing some of the dvds and i really love them. Very intense.
  • pithynutritionpun
    pithynutritionpun Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My gym does Les Mills group class, and combat is an utterly killer workout. I'm assuming the DVD has about the same intensity. I did beginner boxing classes for a while and combat came close to the same level of workout. Prepare for majorly working out your upper back, all the punching does a major number on it and it hurts so good. Good luck with it, and have fun!