Weigh In's

Options
2»

Replies

• jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    i know you aren't supposed to, but i do weigh myself every day....i only change it one here when it goes down.

Actually I was reading an article that is is good to weigh yourself everyday so that way you will stay on track.
  • kingnatalie
    kingnatalie Posts: 163
    Options
    In a health and fitness class I took in college we also learned it was a good/healthy habit to weight yourself daily. It can tell you a lot and holds you accountable. Just pick one official weigh in day and stay consistent with weighing in rituals (time of day, what you are wearing, using the bathroom prior to, etc - what ever they are)
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning, but I like the idea of an official weigh in day. I've been recording my weight here when I go down a pound, but it's probably better to do it on a more regular basis, like weekly. And inches I just measure when I feel like it, no set schedule. I just started keeping track of them 2 weeks ago (with a week long cruise in the middle).
  • BrittneyIU08
    Options
    I try to weight myself once a week at the same time each week. Normally Monday mornings at 10am. This way i don't get too down on myself if my weight is fluctuating throughout the week. Also, by doing it at the same time I feel like the results are more accurate. As for on here, I'm new to this but I will probably just weigh in weekly and change it on here whether it goes up or down.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I do weigh myself every morning but I do know my weight will go up and down. I write my weight down everyday in my exercise book and make sure that I am lower then that day the week before.

Also, if I am up for some reason (water, salt, no bm) it keeps me on track and I still more the next day.