Interested in a NROLFW Group?

Options
Anyone interested in joining a new group for those of us wanting to do The New Rules of Lifting for Women by Alwyn Cosgrove and Lou Schuler? Maybe Monday, January 7th, so the holidays will be over, the stress levels down and everyone will have time to get the book?

Replies

• natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    There already is a group. You should post this in there.
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    I would be interested. Gonna get the book this weekend and the other group seems already established and confusing. Would be nice to start fresh ;-)
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I would be interested. Gonna get the book this weekend and the other group seems already established and confusing. Would be nice to start fresh ;-)

What's confusing about the existing group? I've found that whenever I've had questions, someone there has always been able to address them.
  • JezzD1
    Options
    for one thing where to start and if I haven't read the book yet the lingo used. I tried but seemed overwhelmed.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    frig i have the book here, was looking to start with my gf...after xmas :D ive tried to read the book...but im nore of a do-er, lol. the reading part is annoying to me, i just wann do the work :) let me know if u start up a new group for this...i know there is a cpl for it already.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I think she's talking about a new group that everyone is starting at about the same time. I will be starting NROLFW after the 1st of the year, OP. Your welcome to add me! I plan to do Tues, Thurs, Sat. most likely. Since it will replace the bodyweight/weight group classes im doing now.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I'd be in. I NEED to get the book. After the holidays would be great timing too.
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Me too - was trying to start earlier but have decided to just start fresh the first of the year. Add me!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/119-new-rules-of-lifting-for-women-nrol4w-

there you go, it's well established and the women there are super helpful.
  • alijane9
    alijane9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in the NROLFW group but haven't started... So, I'm in with you - will order the book and sort out a routine by the 7th :smile:
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I got the book and have been trying to read it so I get a feeling for the program before I start. Feel free to add me for the new group. I definitely need to tone up and it would be nice to be in a group of others that are just starting out.
  • Whimzeee
    Whimzeee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    OK - the New Beginners Group has been formed for 2013. I hope I didn't leave anyone out. If so, PM me!

The official starting date is now Monday, January 14th, so everyone will have enough time to read up and get equipped.

If there's anyone else who'd like to join in the fun, let me know and I'll add you.
  • Whimzeee
    Options
    Bumping in case anyone else is interested in joining a beginner's group.
  • JezzD1
    Options
    I just ordered online at amazon for $12 if anyone is looking for a good rate for the book =)
  • hlpatton
    hlpatton Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the book and would like to join too! I know absolutely NOTHING about lifting, so I could really use some friends!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I'd like to be in on this group, I'm in the middle of reading the book now. Send me an invite :)
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting it in Jan (though earlier than you guys are wanting to due to wanting to get a good chuck through level 1 before sports commitments in Feb) Hpe it's ok if I join?
  • SammiFrancs
    SammiFrancs Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    add me in. I technically have already started, but also planned on repeating a few weeks to reach some goals. Plus I can help with feedback :o)
  • emandlukeplusone
    emandlukeplusone Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need to get the book but I was planning to anyway. Does everyone need to be ready to start week 1 by then? For example do we need to have read all the reading stuff alreayd before Jan 7th?? Looking forward to it!
  • Whimzeee
    Options
    Last call for Newbies wanting to join a beginner's group starting on January 14th -