Starting P90X today with my fiance!

Options
Nervous and excited! :smile:

Anyone else starting today or this week? Maybe we can keep each other going....

Here are my goals:
*Lose 30 pounds
*Beach ready arms
*Lose size and jiggle in lower body
*Shrink stomach 7inches
*Get back to size 7,8,9 (varies by brand)

Will post "Before" pictures when I feel brave enough in a couple weeks :blushing:

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Let us know how you find the first workout. Are you doing the Classic version? I did 1 round of classic and 1 round of doubles with a few alterations.
  • nurseciccoli
    nurseciccoli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I kind of want to try this but I am doing my own routine right now... I'm pretty sure it will work

GOod luck!!!! Make sure to eat healthy!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday April 12th and will definitely be posting on here to keep myself motivated. I'm in it for the full 90 days!
  • Kmichele74
    Kmichele74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am in week 8 of P90X! I love it. Let me know if you have any questions or need an extra push to get you through! I am also a Beachbody coach, you can find me here: www.beachbodycoach.com/kmichele74

You will love the X! Just remember to keep pushing play!!
  • Ecourter22509
    Options
    omg i want to do that video sooo bad please let me know how it goes!!!! id love to hear about it from a real person not the ones they have one tv.... keep in touch!!!!! and good luck!!!!
  • imjrmoor1
    Options
    Good luck to you all! I have been doing P90X for 47 days. The best recommendation i can give to you is
    to put your bathroom scale away. I have lost several inches, and dropped a pants size, but i have only lost 5 lbs.
    Follow the nutrition guide, push play, and you will succeed! It is a great program!!!!!! I cant wait to compare
    my 60 day pics with my day 1 pics. Their are going to be some major changes!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!
  • eboni81
    eboni81 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good to know, that can be the most frustrating part when you strength train. Great reminder to me as it has been 5 years since I've done so!!

LOL!

Thanks!
  • Billrk13
    Billrk13 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am Eboni's fiance, I am really Excited to start P90X. I am so tired of being out of shape. :( The first workout is today, I am sure Eb and I will let you know how much pain we are in after ;) Good luck to you all on you wieght loss goals and thanl you for all your support.

Bill.
  • eboni81
    eboni81 Posts: 5
    Options
    Alright!!!!

Workout #1 complete.

If you can call it complete. We did as much as we could. Learned to do Ab Ripper BEFORE the weights. Starting a sensible diet, someone told me to leave out the workout and just log 1800 calories. If anyone else has any advice, we'll take it.

FYI you definitely need a mat, my knees are sore from our Berber carpet. I am already sore, but can't wait to see what the Plyometrics holds for tomorrow!