2 NSV in one day!!!

Options
So today I had 2 NSV's!! I always read these posts and I'm like wow that's awesome, these people are making such great progress and these NSV must make them feel so great....and then it happened to me!
One did actually involve the scale so it may not count, but it wasn't in a "yay I reached that weight" kind of way. So I have just a regular scale and today I weighed myself and I did a double take because right on the edge of the little window that shows my weight, there it was! My goal weight was peeking into the window from the edge. I could literally see my goal in the window of the scale lol.
The second one I thought I was having a moment until I realized what happened. I got home from doing my errands and I change into my workout, workout, shower, blah blah blah. So I go to put my jeans back on and I reach down to button and zip them and they are already done up. I was like "wow I totally just spaced there" and then I realized that I didn't do them up. I had taken them off without undoing them and put them back on the same way. Obviously I took them on and off like 3 more times just to make sure but yep that's what happened! I think it may be time for new jeans! Feeling pretty good right now!

Replies

• KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    both of these victories are seriously awesome!
  • Kipenzi7
    Kipenzi7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Nice! And so close to halfway there!
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great day!!

Best feeling in the world when you can take your jeans off without undoing them! Other great feeling is sitting down in jeans without having to undo them lol.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV's !!! Way to go!!!
  • CINNAMON77_00
    CINNAMON77_00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    absolutely outstanding!!
  • jeanine89
    jeanine89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Best feeling in the world to have you pants not only zip easy but soon your going to have to go shopping. Every few months I buy something that I love but is too tight after I weight in each week I try it on and when in finally fits its the most wonderful feeling. GREAT JOB!!!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the hard work! :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic it's a great feeling when that happens
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!