You're all a bunch of LOSERS

Options
ha ! and I mean that in the nicest of ways, look at how far we have all come :)

I am just so thankful to my friends and supporters here on MFP , wouthout you all , I honestly would not be as far as I am today. I started at a snug size 14 and I am now in a loose size 8 . I went from laying on the couch reading ( I still do enjoy reading ) to jogging or doing an exercise video . I have learned how to eat better and make better choices in my every day living and I just wanted to give a shout out to you ALL and say thank you. I have officially changed my banner to now read the weight I have left to lose vs the weight I have lost . We all are amazing and each deserve a pat on the back so from me to you all.... thank you :)

Sandi

Replies

• lostsouls65
    lostsouls65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Well said and good luck, love this application and the friends I have for support
    ha ! and I mean that in the nicest of ways, look at how far we have all come :)

I am just so thankful to my friends and supporters here on MFP , wouthout you all , I honestly would not be as far as I am today. I started at a snug size 14 and I am now in a loose size 8 . I went from laying on the couch reading ( I still do enjoy reading ) to jogging or doing an exercise video . I have learned how to eat better and make better choices in my every day living and I just wanted to give a shout out to you ALL and say thank you. I have officially changed my banner to now read the weight I have left to lose vs the weight I have lost . We all are amazing and each deserve a pat on the back so from me to you all.... thank you :)

Sandi
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    You are rocking it Sandi, I'm proud of you! Congrats on your achievements thus far :)
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Cobgratulations!
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: well said and good job on the weight loss
  • corimat17
    corimat17 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It's been so nice to do this with a friend! We are both now size 8's...WOOT WOOT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!