Another lonely Friday night.

Options
Anyone else in the same boat tonight? Pretty lonely in a studio apartment.

Replies

• wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Seriously, you're here in Madison?
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I agree. If it wasnt for my two kids I would be lonely all the time. it sucks.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    sweetie your only 22
    you have your life ahead of you
    It's time to figure out what you want
    and set a goal to make it happen
    Good luck to you, SMILE often,
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Why be loney? Call someone. Go to a bar and meet someone. Find someone your attracted to, push them against the wall and kiss them. Life is to freaking short people!
  • gamerguy90
    Options
    Seriously, you're here in Madison?

Yes
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Why be loney? Call someone. Go to a bar and meet someone. Find someone your attracted to, push them against the wall and kiss them. Life is to freaking short people!

I like your style ;)
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options

I like your style ;)

Tangie, are u volunteering? lol
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I say enjoy your time being single, have fun! Soon enough you'll be married, have kids and you'll miss these days (not that being married can't be great too).
  • MadtownMadisonian
    MadtownMadisonian Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm able to personally testify to fact that it is a lovely evening. Maybe just go out for a walk? Even on your own, it feels good to be out and about. Just a quick cruise up and down State St or the Square or Monroe St?
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options

I like your style ;)

Tangie, are u volunteering? lol

Lol possibly.
  • mambagirl
    mambagirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Heck! I am in a relationship and I'm as Bored as ever ;( All he talks about is sports.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    you need a cat. and a local dive bar!!

whever everyone knows your name. and the name of your cat. Or cats. I have two cats. When I lived a lone, they were helpful. Also, bars very helpful. Wait, we're all on here trying to lose weight and I'm telling you to go drink. damnit.

I'm going to a bar tonight after I'm done at the gym and I buy cat litter.

Yessir my Friday night plans: Go to gym, buy cat litter, go to bar. 8/

You have game in your name. What games do you like? PC, console, board, RPG?
  • Chelseaax
    Chelseaax Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yes. Lol that is why I got a dog :P
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options

Oh hell....I'd kill to be pushed against a wall, or well, anything for that matter and be kissed hahaha! Single life is fun, but damn if I don't miss the sexual stuff!!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options

Oh hell....I'd kill to be pushed against a wall, or well, anything for that matter and be kissed hahaha! Single life is fun, but damn if I don't miss the sexual stuff!!

A wall or wall like object. Basically anything stable, noted! Haha.

Agree on what you say about single life being fun (not to mention generally less complicated) but yes, the sexual stuff definitely is missed..

PS - It's Saturday night for me and yep, it's a quiet lonely one at home which I'm fine with. You want a more exciting night? Go and make it happen :)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Your profile name is gamerguy. Go bust out some OoT and have serve up a dish of Link for your Friday night date. Better to have a date that doesn't talk instead of one who won't shut upppp
  • Ravin714
    Ravin714 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

I like his approach :)
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I say enjoy your time being single, have fun! Soon enough you'll be married, have kids and you'll miss these days (not that being married can't be great too).

WOOAHHH LADY PANTS!
    Why is getting married and having kids part of life's plan? Does everyone just blindly follow that yellow brick road of life?
    F** that! I am married and DON"T plan on kids and DO plan on enjoying my life.
    Lonely just means you haven't found something awesome to do yet.
    Write a book
    read a book
    create a snowtime wonderland from a cardboard box and the frost from your freezer...
    Ponder the space time continuum...
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options

Love it! Best attitude!
  • Aleph13
    Aleph13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    learn to enjoy your own company... if you can't then nobody else is gonna!