business pants nsv

Options
ok so i bought these pant at a size 18 and they were comfortable but way better then the size 16 which gave me the oh so sexy muffin top. well that was about a month ago and i havent lost much in weight but clearly the inches are coming off because those pants are super comfortable now and i can pull them down with out undoing any of the buttons or things that are ment to keep them up. its not much but i love it because there is no give in my business pants ^_^ happy friday

Replies

• eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    great nsv, happy friday!! :)
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Yay! Great to see these things happening when it's not showing on the scale :)
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Love when that happens....great work!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    That's awesome!!
  • SinCity2003
    SinCity2003 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Way to go! My work pants were my first NSV as well and it was great, because I held on to those baggy pants for awhile after I noticed it and one day I popped up into work in my 2 size smaller pants and everyone was in shock LOL. Great job :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great NSV
  • no1belongs
    Options
    Way to go! My work pants were my first NSV as well and it was great, because I held on to those baggy pants for awhile after I noticed it and one day I popped up into work in my 2 size smaller pants and everyone was in shock LOL. Great job :)

love this im gonna keep that in mind cuz i will totally do it ^_^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!