Friends?

Options
A bunch of mine keep dropping and not logging in!

I am not a great example (I don't eat enough fruit/veg/etc) but I am usually within my cal count. I am in maintain mode right now (hence the screen name).

Anyone?

Replies

• capinoy
    capinoy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have peeps on here that have dropped off as well, I still chug on though. I do try to check on them but I can only do so much... That is good you are in maintenance mode.

Charlie
  • katlac1
    katlac1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm on every single day, several times a day and try to give encouragement to everyone. I also need friends that are going to give encouragement and a little tough love back :) 27/F Feel free to add me, just send me a little message please!
  • MaintainCats
    MaintainCats Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I got you all! Thank you!
  • xklofx
    Options
    I need some fwends on here too, i've been a member for a couple years (under a different name) and now I wanna get back into it! Anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. Checked your profile.
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • tinanana7
    tinanana7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    yup I seem to have the same problem, they are dropping like flies. Im gonna add you all if thats cool!
  • Chordata25
    Chordata25 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm still fairly new but I'm on multiple times a day and many friends stopped logging in.
  • KatieAr21
    Options
    Definitely can use more motivated friends! Anyone can add me!
  • MaintainCats
    MaintainCats Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Got the rest of you too! Thanks so much guys!
  • PrettyGirlsOnFire
    PrettyGirlsOnFire Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday - kind of have fallen off the exercise bandwagon since the Holiday season kicked in, but hoping to start 30 Day Shred this weekend! :)
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm on here every day :)
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm new and could use friends and motivation to keep doing well too! I'm trying to lose a bit and then maintain - but BE HEALTHY!! I love my food, I just need some TLC to keep it in check. Sending you a request! I'm on often as well, not as uplifting as many just yet, but I'll get there. :D
  • melanies100
    melanies100 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!!