June Starters - March 29

Options

Replies

• busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I posted a challenge on our Website. Workout for at least 10 mins for the next 14 days.

I'm 5' 5" but recently I've been measured at 5' 5.5" That half and inch makes a difference!! lol
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    Thanks for all the complements :blushing:

I'm 5'7"
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hey everyone!! You are all doing so well!

schlieffen- that dress is a beauty! You look fantastic!

I haven't weighed in yet, but I will by tomorrow. I need to start owning up to my numbers.

Oh, and I'm 5'5" :tongue:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has gotten out there in that great weather! It's 70 and not a cloud in the sky. It makes me lazy though b/c all I wanna do is lay out in the grass and feel the sun on my face. Ahhhhh I love spring!

schleiffen- hot dress, lady! :glasses: Look how far you've come! :)

yolie- what you are "supposed" to gain during prego is 25 lbs, so you won't be too far from that! It will come off quickly I'm sure. Can't wait to see baby pics when that time comes around! :happy:

I'm not sure how I feel about my weigh-in. I want it to be true, but I just don't see how it can be. The past two days I weighed in at 145.5, then today I'm down to this?! I will go ahead and post, but if it's way off tm, I will just go with the weight tm. I'm not a fan of using a weight that I've only been at for one day; feel like it's bad juju or something :laugh:

LW: 143
    CW: 141 :noway: :smooched:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I'm a shorty....5'4"
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options

yolie- what you are "supposed" to gain during prego is 25 lbs, so you won't be too far from that! It will come off quickly I'm sure. Can't wait to see baby pics when that time comes around! :happy:

Most Dr's will say it's relative to what your starting weight is, 25 is just a average.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    schlieffin ~ The dress looks amazing! You look absolutely fantastic in it! GREAT JOB!!!!

I weighed in this morning and got really bad news...
    I was up 204 ... :sad: I'm not suprised though... This ankle situation is driving me crazy!! I can't do any good workouts to burn anything off... I new it was coming and that I was going to go up... I'm really scared of reinjuring it... I'm just ready to get back in the game....

I'm 5'5" Way are we posting our height?
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and I'm 5'6 and my BMI is currently around 23.
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

Most Dr's will say it's relative to what your starting weight is, 25 is just a average.
    Yeah, my doc says 25-35 is fine.
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    schlieffin ~ The dress looks amazing! You look absolutely fantastic in it! GREAT JOB!!!!

I weighed in this morning and got really bad news...
    I was up 204 ... :sad: I'm not suprised though... This ankle situation is driving me crazy!! I can't do any good workouts to burn anything off... I new it was coming and that I was going to go up... I'm really scared of reinjuring it... I'm just ready to get back in the game....

I'm 5'5" Way are we posting our height?
    Shanna asked if we wanted to, so we did!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Okay then ... I'm a shorty too ... I'm 5' nothing.
  • magglett
    Options
    Can someone help me out? I forget the address for our web site????
  • magglett
    Options
    Thank you Courtney :)
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    I posted a challenge on our Website. Workout for at least 10 mins for the next 14 days.

I'm 5' 5" but recently I've been measured at 5' 5.5" That half and inch makes a difference!! lol

haha the half inch makes a huge difference! I thought for years that I was 5'10" only to find out recently that I'm actually 5'9" (most people are too short to measure me). I was crushed! So I totally get it.

Thanks for posting heights everyone :smile:

As for my weigh in...I've been going back and forth from 188 to 187 all week and I was certain i'd be at 187 or 186.5 this morning but nope back up to 188. :ohwell:

I guess it's good I didn't gain though since I've been eating reese's pieces like they're going out of style.

LW:188
    CW: 188
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I have been doing well with the challenge busymom, although honestly I didn't read it until yesterday when you posted that.

I am 5'6" BTW...
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I meant to post the challenge on the new thread. I posted it on the last thread.

Everyone is doing so good! I forgot to weigh in! All morning I though it was Wed. lol So today should go by fast. :wink:
  • magglett
    Options
    I just read the challenge too ... and I'm happy to say I've been doing really well ... walking at least 1 hour each evening. The weather has been calling me outside :happy:
  • kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2.
    You're lucky the weather is good over there. It is cold, rainy, windy with a bit of snow today in Yorkshire. I want it to be sunny too :grumble:
    I've been doing well with the challenge had a day off from exercise yesterday but i'll be doing some later after lunch. Weighing in tomorrow.
  • magglett
    Options
    happy_april_fools_day_pink_purple_jewel.gif