Fell of the wagon....looking for friends to help get back on

Options
So my weight is creeping back up, I'm such an emotional eater, I hate it. I need some true friends to help support me, talk to me instead of me reaching for a Cheetoe.

Peace and much love in Texas....

Replies

• Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    LOL my little group on here says..."we didn't fall off the wagon...we simply hopped off for a picnic" -- feel free to add me. We are in the middle of our second 8 week challenge -- we always love new people. :)
  • dulie76
    dulie76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We all fall off now and then, and need support to get back to it! Totally add me if you want some extra support! Good luck, you can do it!!!!!
  • TerresaTate
    TerresaTate Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am new (going on 3 weeks here) and I am from Texas (Arlington). Add me as a friend. I think I will join the group above as well. I enjoy a challenge. My FitBit is giving me a run for my money.
  • TerresaTate
    TerresaTate Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What is the name of your group with 8 week challenges?
  • sterober
    Options
    I'm on here all the time and love to post positive comments! Add me if you'd like! :)
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    What is the name of your group with 8 week challenges?

Fit N Fab, but you will have to friend Lyssa as it is a private group. Lots of fun and very supportive people
  • Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    "we didn't fall off the wagon...we simply hopped off for a picnic"
    That is great - an sadly too true :)
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I 'Fell off the Wagon' too and am back trying to lose the weight I put back on! Feel free to freind me; I'm also a fellow Texan (San Antonio). :happy:
  • Lyssa62
    Options
    yes we are the Fab ~N~ Fit group. My co captain is in charge of additional members to the "group" area.. I will give her a holler and see what the next step is. :) would love to have you join us. We will be starting week #3.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    <----
  • badfattitude
    badfattitude Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    yes we are the Fab ~N~ Fit group. My co captain is in charge of additional members to the "group" area.. I will give her a holler and see what the next step is. :) would love to have you join us. We will be starting week #3.

Co-Captain here - absolutely, sign up. Send me a friend request letting me know you want in the group and I'll send you an invite. and get you the log sheets that you use every week. BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!! Make sure you friend Lyssa62 and Eye4Art as they are my co-captains as well. Lyssa is in charge of the daily challenges and Eye4Art is in charge of any other questions that I can't answer.

Welcome to the team!! Lets get back on that wagon folks. :)
  • Lyssa62
    Options
    just want to warn you...those 2 there...uh yeah they make jillian michaels cry. Just.sayin.

kiddin'/...we are a very serious about this but in it for the fun and friendships too! You won't be disappointed...but be prepared to work hard and shop for smaller clothes harder!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    We have all fallen off the wagon at one time or another the good thing is that you are aware and trying to make a change for the better ... Good for you!!!

•One Step at a time --"Small Changes leads to big results"
    •Get Movin' -- increase your activities -anything just move
    •Don't give in to something you'll regret later
    •Do what you say & stick it out --You know you can do it 
    •Sip on Tea throughout the day - Suppresses your appetite and Eliminates your cravings
    •Increase your Water Intake

••Eat to fuel your body not to fuel your emotions

First address what are your reasons for eating-- get to the root of it

Are you eating to fuel your body or to fuel your emotions??? 

If you find yourself constantly snacking without control try this; 
    Drink plenty of water 
    Have a High Protein Breakfast - Eggs keeps you full and energized ...etc 
    Sip on teas throughout the day - suppresses your appetite & Eliminates your cravings 
    Oatmeal ( prepare it to drink- tastes better and gets down easier) - it keeps you full longer 
    Sleep 7-8 hours each night
    Plan & Prepare your meals ahead of time
    Find alternative healthy choices
    Be determined & Dedicated
    Find things that you enjoy and do them - anything just keep active!

Good Luck!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me we can help each other! :)
  • Sandy307
    Sandy307 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling of "falling off the wagon" However, don't worry, it is always going by your door, all you have to do is hop back on...no questions asked! Hopefully with the help of our friends on here we don't fall off too often. Good luck with your journey.

Sandy.
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Would love to support you! Feel free to add me :)
  • skinnyespresso
    Options
    we can both jump on the right train together :) Would like to help you and get help myself :)
  • flutternfly
    Options
    I'm a Fab~N~Fit member and we have a lot of fun but lose weight and support each other. Feel free to add me too!
  • DustinNagtalon
    Options
    Feel free to add. Cheers
  • Devol
    Devol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    been there lost 29lbs put it back on and now lost 10lbs again. I have used MFP for the last 10 weeks = 10lbs off.

MFP works

add me if you like and the invitation is open to anyone to add me.

i use MFP mainly to monitor my eating and exercise, however it is nice when someone says hi or well done.

Kind regards

Devol