Here I go!

Options
So here I am. I am doing this through a program at work. In the past (10 years ago to be exact) I went from 175 pounds to 127 pounds through good diet and exercise. I felt awesome! Now flash forward 10 years, 3 children, and a husband I am looking to loose baby weight and extra pounds I have put on. I want to do this for myself and my family. My official kick off day is January 10 that is the day we are starting this at work. Until then, I am going to learn "the ropes" of this program.

Replies

• sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome,

I have been on here for 2 months now and have lost around 1lb a week, which was my intention. I want this to be sustainable in the future.

The most helpful advice I found on this site was the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

It will give all the details and calculators you need to calculate the amount of calories you should eat for your personal weight loss. If you want to lose weight in a healthy way and not just to see the numbers on the scale reduce, I think you will find it interesting and informative.

Good luck for your start in the New Year.
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome! :)

Please feel free to add me. I love competitions, and would love to help you reach your goal!