YAY!!!! I have to share this little victory!!!! :) :)

Options
Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share my good news with all of you! I have been taking part in a six week weight loss/fitness challenge at my gym (and also began working out with a trainer since Januray) and for the last two weeks I have hit a plateau..nothing moved...but TONIGHT... I was down 6 bls! :happy:

You should have seen my happy dance!!!!

For those of you who are in a plateau right now, don't give up! Maintain your calories and fitness, eventually your body will decide to get in line!

Elizabeth

798537.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• arfletcher
    arfletcher Posts: 143
    Options
    congrats! Yay for the little wins!
  • allyson223
    Options
    Congratulations! That is fantastic! How exciting for you!

Thank you for the encouragment! I am at one right now! It makes it easier knowing that you can overcome them! Way to go!
  • jnolen
    jnolen Posts: 6
    Options
    good for you. I have been in that situation as well, and good to know that somwhere/sometime down the road it will catch up with us.
  • bringitforlife
    bringitforlife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    congrats! Keep going!
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome...I can picture the dance!! I've done it... swish, swish, kaboom, kaboom......cha-cha-cha...yea cha-cha-cha.....<jump up and down in front of the mirror...hands high about head> yelling WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

Yea!!! Hard work and determination pays off !!:drinker:
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share my good news with all of you! I have been taking part in a six week weight loss/fitness challenge at my gym (and also began working out with a trainer since Januray) and for the last two weeks I have hit a plateau..nothing moved...but TONIGHT... I was down 6 bls! :happy:

You should have seen my happy dance!!!!

For those of you who are in a plateau right now, don't give up! Maintain your calories and fitness, eventually your body will decide to get in line!

Elizabeth

798537.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

YAY, I am doing the happy dance for you!!! :drinker:
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!! thats awesome!!! congrats!
  • kimber7139
    Options
    :laugh:

You go girl that is fabulous i hope one day i can be right there with you :) Keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!