The numbers game ... 48 lb down and 27 to go!

Options
The numbers game ... Because by looking at how far I have come, I am able to keep going and remain motivated. Total loss: 47,6 lb in 35 weeks; average loss 1,4 lb a week; 23,9% of my body weight gone; 73 lb down from my highest weight ever in 2007; 7 lb from my lowest weight ever in 2008 (this is pretty cool!); 231 consecutive days of logging EVERY meal, every snack, every drink (including water); losing only every second week since September: anywhere from 1 to 1.5 lb (1.8lb down over the past 2 weeks); 23 lb away from being in the “normal body weight” category (happy to longer be in the morbidly obese or obese categories … I’m okay with “overweight” for now); 27 lb to go to my ultimate goal weight … I hope the pace picks up again after the holidays, would love to get there by Fall 2013

Replies

• JasHayes
    Options
    amazing and inspirational, i hope to write something similar to you one day!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    this is awesome!
  • AmyS1975
    AmyS1975 Posts: 143
    Options
    Thanks, ladies!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You're doing great well done!
    We have similar number games - Im 53 down 22 to go so also 75 goal loss!
    Good luck with the rest you can do it! X
  • jaimelynn01
    Options
    i would love to have you as a friend for continued motivation and support. thanks for sharing your story and amazing progress!

Jaime
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You're gong to get there sooner than Fall 2013! I know you will. I can't wait to congratulate you when you do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!