Alternate day fasting/JUDDD - Anyone doing the same?

Options
Hi! I've been following JUDDD for a week now and I've lost 7lbs so I want to keep it up! Looking for anyone else else doing the same for motivation and support (especially on fasting/down days!)

:-)

Replies

• izzyooo
    izzyooo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Why is nobody following this? Lol
  • catlily43
    catlily43 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I looked into this after reading your post, and I may try this. Do you work out every day? How many cals do you eat on your down day and up day?
  • izzyooo
    izzyooo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I don't tend to work out although I really should! I eat 500 on down day and 2300 on up day. Technically you should be able to completely relax on your up day but I know if I did then I would probably clear 4000 calories!!
  • JanetWatson1
    JanetWatson1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been doing JUDDD off and on for a few months. Tried it last year for a while and it really works. I do find down days really hard though, but it's worth it to get the weight off so quickly.
  • Xineoph
    Xineoph Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, a few years ago I followed a program like that for about six months. It was very focusing, intense and interesting.
    Currently I'm working on an easier program, fasting two non-consecutive days each week, and mostly fruit and salad on my up days when I try to keep below 1350. Occasional feast days - birthdays and such - when I eat without counting. Nice to know someone else is experimenting along similar lines.