losing motivation.... I'm stuck!

Options
lately no matter how much i diet by watching what I eat and exercise my weight just won't budge... and Im starting to lose motivation.

Replies

• dazza_098
    dazza_098 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Try changing the exercise routine aswell as try eating different foods and how much calories a day do you eat?
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    my weight loss started to stall, and so i added in a cheat day every 2 weeks, and now im back on track... i dont know if that workd for others, but it definately worked for me... it also gives me something to work towards every two weeks, helps me keep my motivation...
  • gabriela182
    Options
    Try changing the exercise routine aswell as try eating different foods and how much calories a day do you eat?

i eat 1200 a day
  • andrea60505
    Options
    well u look already pretty skinny What are u trying to loose?
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    lately no matter how much i diet by watching what I eat and exercise my weight just won't budge... and Im starting to lose motivation.

You are super hot already - what are your goals?
  • gabriela182
    Options
    aw thanks guys! i appreciate it. Id like to lose another 5-10 pounds. That would make me super happy.
  • dazza_098
    dazza_098 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    id suggest changing up your exercise routine to something your body will be surprised at and not something you do often or changing up your foods and eating differently to what your body is use to but still staying in your calorie goal :) might give your body the push its looking for :) i was doing atkins since late january and stalled for 4 months so im doing calorie counting with 50 - 100 grams of carbs to see if it confuses my body and kick starts my metabolism
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    Shocking your system is a good way to keep it working. If you are plateauing, do something out of the ordinary to remind your body of its goal. Dazza_098 has some pretty smart ideas. Or what you could do is eat some bad stuff one day so your metabolism will fight it off and then get back on track. A lot of people have cheat days where they have one day out of the week to eat bad. This keeps the body fighting. Not everyone wants that so you can have maybe a cheat day once a month. If you don't want that you could implement a cheat day whenever you plateau.