Sports Bras, for larger cups!

Options
I currently wear a 38 DDD bra but I can't find a sports bra to save my life... I want a high impact one...please help!!

Replies

• SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    UK bras go to much larger sizes than US ones. Check them out. I usually wear Shock Absorbers in a 34F and I know they go up much larger than that.
  • mrscb636
    mrscb636 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Juno is the best I've found! I bought the 38DD, though I normally wear a DDD. I was able to try them on at a local running store. They are also sold at ****'s Sporting Goods if you are afraid to order online without trying on first. The velcro straps are adjustable so you can pull them up as tight as you want, and make it tighter as it stretches out. Velcro is also useful if you happen to be nursing after a workout too :) Pricey, but worth it!
    http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Juno-Bra/dp/B006MX4HNK/ref=sr_1_3?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1355615265&sr=1-3&keywords=sports+bra
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    The best tip I've read on here in regard to this is to wear a very supportive normal bra and then a sports one over that. The sports bras I have tried don't do a thing to help me, but doing the aforementioned really did help. Best of luck trying to find what works for you. :smile:
  • Purplelynny
    Options
    Im a 32F/G and wear 'Shock Absorber' sports bra, they do the job just fine. They are available on amazon, about £20. And, yes, defo wear normal decent bra underneath!

Lynn
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36G.

Shock Absorber D+ Max Sports Bra will be your best friend.
  • fearless_
    Options
    34G (because I refuse to go any high haha)
    buuuuut large sports bras are too small and xl are too big D:
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort Fiona is a good one. I also like UnderArmor
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
  • momRN2B
    momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
    Options
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Moving Comfort. Only brand I don't need to double-up with. Especially like the Maia.
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Enell...pricey but no more black eyes

I love le mystere, like big love. Their bras are great and I notice they now have a sports bra, which I would w/o a doubt try due to the quality of their other products.
  • xleesha
    xleesha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just bought a champion max support sports bra (DD) and it's the most comfortable, supportive one I've ever had. It was a bit expensive in the store but online prices are a lot cheaper :)
  • sarahlouise7
    sarahlouise7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    The best tip I've read on here in regard to this is to wear a very supportive normal bra and then a sports one over that. The sports bras I have tried don't do a thing to help me, but doing the aforementioned really did help. Best of luck trying to find what works for you. :smile:

I agree with this. I have always worn a normal firm support bra and then a sports bra over the top and my GG girls dont budge!! Its comfy too as you feel very supported :)
  • MommaSpunk
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!