Tracking Insanity on the Website

Options
I just joined this website today. I've been doing Insanity for almost 2 weeks. How are you tracking the exercise you do with Insanity on here? I noticed that it's not an option. :-\

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    circuit training, general
  • S_Shaleenie
    Options
    You're awesome! Thank you!
  • KenRNhol22
    KenRNhol22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What I do is when there is the 30 second break during the work out I count my heart rate for the 30 seconds multiply it by 2. Then I take the highest heart rate I got and lowest and average them out. So if my highest was 180 and lowest was 140 my average was 160. I take the 160 and put it in calories burned by heart rate calculator and go by that. I dont know if its the most accurate but thats what I do. Hope that kind of helps! :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! Thank you!

i know
  • willyc17
    Options
    I got a heart rate monitor with a chest strap and then "add a new cardio exercise." It really helps keep me accountable during the workouts!
  • S_Shaleenie
    Options
    Hmm That's interesting! I'll try that next time and see how it works out! Thank you <3
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Definitely use a HRM if you can, I burn way fewer calories than I would think I would - unfortunately - even working at max capacity 90% of the time :(